Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Interview Questions

1.6

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (El Paso, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy and relaxed interview. I actually knew multiple managers on a fairly personal level so I think that helped a bunch. I interviewed well compared to the other candidates; however, if I didn't know a few managers and a few people who worked there I don't think I would've gotten the job (especially since I had no work experience, and since another candidate had a stock job at Vans). Either way, if you go in with confidence, energy, and a friendly attitude you should get the job!
They hire a lot of people and don't give many hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Impact Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Group interview. Pretty laid back, suprisingly only one other person was scheduled for that day. Also fyi if you are in group interview, TALK to the other people.
    It shows you have communication skills and actually made me less nervous. Just harmles mild chit chat.
    Waited about 25 minutes, male interviewer introduced himself and was very casual.
    Asked each of us 3-4, major one being about diversity.
    I actually enjoyed myself, waiting to see if I will get a call.
    Fingers crossed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Aventura, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the kids store and picked an interview date. I arrived 10 mins early and was told to stand in front of the store. Others started to arrive shortly as it's always a group interview. They made us wait like 20 mins... for no reason! Then after waiting we were told some other manager would interview us. (more waiting!) When she finally came she was very unprepared. She split us and into two groups, impact and models. When I got around to being interviewed she didn't even look up from the sheet of paper she was scribbling on, so I knew I was wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity, Describe a time you had to .meet a goal   Answer Question

Impact Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was asked to come in for a group interview. Their were many questions about leadership, handling difficult tasks, and diversity. We talked about our strengths and how they can benefit the brand positively. After the interview I was told I was hired and that I would come in for paperwork and availability requests. I didn't start working until after my background check was completed which took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• There were not really difficult questions. But be prepared to have scenarios in mind of leadership roles, team task, and difficult situations. They want to know how you solve the problems   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Impact Interview

Interview

The interview was very casual and took place in a different area in the mall. We were asked questions about diversity, a situation where our work had to be 100 percent accurate, and things of that nature. it was the most low pressure interview I had ever been to before.

Impact Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in November 2013.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. I applied online and heard back the next day about setting up an interview in the store. The whole process took about a week and it was not stressful.

Impact Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Luckily I had a friend refer me to the manager, so I had an advantage when applying. The group interviews (yes, it is a group interview, unless you're the only one who applied at that time) are on Tuesdays and Fridays at 4:00pm. The interview is extremely casual; the manager will take you outside of the store and ask you simple interview questions. My interview was fairly short (about 10-15 minutes), as I was the only person interviewing. The interview is easy, just search some questions online and have a general idea of what you'll be saying, and you'll have no problems (note: the "diversity" question is almost ALWAYS asked). After the interview the manager told me she'd contact me within the week to tell me if I got the job. Came Tuesday (exactly 1 week later) and having not gotten a call yet I was sure I wasn't going to be hired...until the evening rolled around and sure enough I had received the call to be informed that I was hired! Don't be discouraged if a couple days, and even a week goes by and you haven't heard back. Managers are busy handling other things, and hiring new employees isn't exactly one of their highest priorities on their to-do-list.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to work...
      a) efficiently under a time limit
      b) cooperate and work as a team with others   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

You are asked a series of behavioral questions, what animal would you be, why do you want to work her, tell a time where you worked well in a group.

Anonymous Employee in Corte Madera, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Corte Madera, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Group interview with 1 other person, extremely informal. We just stood on front of the store for about 10 to 15 minutes and one of the store managers asked us a question that we took turns answering before moving on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position/do you know anyone who has worked at AND?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Arlington, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

A&F always hiring for people that they can reach the store goals, i've applied on the store and i got the interview a week a later, i knew that im going to do well on it, they'll ask you about the diversity, why is it important for workplace, also u gotta read the policy when u apply, for me i shaved my facial hair, no percieng no rings no watches, make sure to dress stylish and try to dress something from the brand and u'll get it

Interview Questions

• why diversity is important for work place ?
      give me a situation when u work with someone perfectly ?   Answer Question