Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (McAllen, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

open interview - sit down with a number of people most of them are young and have never been in an interview and witnessed someone that was able to work based on experience but did not get hired because he was profiled from his size.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied on their computer within the store. After completion, it'll display when the interview will be. I was up against about five or six other people. I was the first person to answer the question so that gave me the chance to give the best answer.

Impact Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was approached in the store and applied online. The interview was really easy and I got a call for offering a job 30mins after the interview

Impact Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

It's a group interview, where you go around the room answering a set question. There are about four questions, and maybe 15-20 people wanting to get the same job. The interviewer is very friendly, but there's some pressure, and it's ( obviously) not very personal. Just be friendly and open, and you'll do absolutely fine!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your personality in three words?   1 Answer