Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.7

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Spoke to the manager briefly. He asked me simple questions such as where i went to school, how old i was, what i did in my free time. This interview was very informal because the manager was also very informal. This type of on the spot interview is very irregular.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimum wage, so no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Novi, MI).

Interview

Group interview, they have groups of prospects meet to ask everyone the same questions. Honestly if you have semi decent answers, they'll usually hire you. I applied in-person but got a call the next day and was hired right after interviewing. I'm not sure if the interview process is different now, but I doubt it.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Apply online or in the store. They call usually within a day or two to set up an interview time on Tuesdays or Fridays. It's a group interview but there is usually no more then 1 other person unless it is seasonal. It is super simple. Unless you are under 18, you will get hired because the managers get bonus points with there bosses for new hires. The interview will last less then 30 minutes where they ask about availability and teamwork. After that they will call within a couple days to offer the job and then you have to come in a fill out paper work on the computer, set up direct deposit and watch an orientation video.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Process was pretty simple, I applied online and selected the day I could come in for a group interview. Interview was held outside the store, and the manager asked everyone simple questions.

Application

Interview

Applied online and got a interview the following week. The interview was a group interview. Myself and maybe 6 other people including the manager. She asked questions and we took turns answering them. Then I got a call a few days later with a job offer.

The interview was very laid back. No need to wear business casual there. Just throw on a clean white t shirt, jeans and flip flops and you will be fine. Also for girls keep makeup very natural looking. Some foundation, mascara and nude lipstick or gloss will do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brandon, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and selected a time for a group interview, which ended up being just two of us. It was easy, very lax. He asked us questions about diversity and how we acted in a team setting then he told us a little bit about the company, what to expect with the hours and what not.

Interview Questions

• Q: What does diversity mean to you?
      Q: Describe a time where you had to work in a team.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and on the application you get to choose which date you are available for a group interview. During the group interview the hiring manager ask that we introduce and describe a fun fact about ourselves. They asked a series of six questions which are very easy to answer. You all take turns answering the questions whilst the hiring manager takes notes on each response- to see how you communicate/respond to each question.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Super laid back and easy questions. It was a group interview with 2-5 people depending. They just ask you questions like, "how would others describe you?" "What is diversity?" Dress like you already work there, or something similar -it's very casual, you'd be wearing flip flops and jeans to work daily. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Altamonte Springs, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy, it was a group interview with 4 interviewees and the manager. The questions were more personal rather than situational. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes and then we were asked to look through an Abercrombie catalog and talk about what we like. Very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I waited a few days and I was offered the position via phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I actually applied to Abercrombie kids. Went in 10 minutes before 4 o clock group interview, was given the option to wait until 4 or come back. I chose to walk around and then come back. They couldn't find my application, I tried to tell them it was at a different mall. The manager was really friendly and helpful. The assistant manager interviewed me and it was down from the store. I luckily got to interview alone since she claimed she didn't want to hold up the other guys interviewing. I did pretty good but more than likely didn't get it because of my race. I applied for impact but she kept saying model position and I told her impact and she said she knows (by the way I have my hair cut short). So that was more than likely on purpose so that way if I didn't get the job the excuse could be that I didn't fit the look to work as the model position which I wasn't applying for.

Interview Questions

• question about importance diversity in workplace
      how would friends and family describe you?
      How would you describe the company's style?
      Describe time where you were uncomfortable and how you handled it.
      Answer Question