Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.7

120 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Process was only one in-person interview with two other people. Position was in an A&F in the mall, and our interview was in a common area of that mall. Interviewer asked us all about how we would handle possible work situations and our prior sales experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where two of your coworkers were arguing and you were caught in the middle?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were about 10 other applicants in the interview. It felt like I was being judged more by appearance than anything else, even though Impact Team Members are rarely seen by customers. We waited in the seating area of the store. We met a manager.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Spoke to the manager briefly. He asked me simple questions such as where i went to school, how old i was, what i did in my free time. This interview was very informal because the manager was also very informal. This type of on the spot interview is very irregular.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimum wage, so no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Novi, MI).

Interview

Group interview, they have groups of prospects meet to ask everyone the same questions. Honestly if you have semi decent answers, they'll usually hire you. I applied in-person but got a call the next day and was hired right after interviewing. I'm not sure if the interview process is different now, but I doubt it.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Apply online or in the store. They call usually within a day or two to set up an interview time on Tuesdays or Fridays. It's a group interview but there is usually no more then 1 other person unless it is seasonal. It is super simple. Unless you are under 18, you will get hired because the managers get bonus points with there bosses for new hires. The interview will last less then 30 minutes where they ask about availability and teamwork. After that they will call within a couple days to offer the job and then you have to come in a fill out paper work on the computer, set up direct deposit and watch an orientation video.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Process was pretty simple, I applied online and selected the day I could come in for a group interview. Interview was held outside the store, and the manager asked everyone simple questions.

Application

Interview

Applied online and got a interview the following week. The interview was a group interview. Myself and maybe 6 other people including the manager. She asked questions and we took turns answering them. Then I got a call a few days later with a job offer.

The interview was very laid back. No need to wear business casual there. Just throw on a clean white t shirt, jeans and flip flops and you will be fine. Also for girls keep makeup very natural looking. Some foundation, mascara and nude lipstick or gloss will do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brandon, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and selected a time for a group interview, which ended up being just two of us. It was easy, very lax. He asked us questions about diversity and how we acted in a team setting then he told us a little bit about the company, what to expect with the hours and what not.

Interview Questions

• Q: What does diversity mean to you?
      Q: Describe a time where you had to work in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and on the application you get to choose which date you are available for a group interview. During the group interview the hiring manager ask that we introduce and describe a fun fact about ourselves. They asked a series of six questions which are very easy to answer. You all take turns answering the questions whilst the hiring manager takes notes on each response- to see how you communicate/respond to each question.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Super laid back and easy questions. It was a group interview with 2-5 people depending. They just ask you questions like, "how would others describe you?" "What is diversity?" Dress like you already work there, or something similar -it's very casual, you'd be wearing flip flops and jeans to work daily. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.