Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.7

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied in store and set up an interview on the spot. Came in for the scheduled interview a week later and got an offer about a week later. I was able to start working less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard interview questions. Nothing challenging.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They give you a card with the website name on top of it. The interviews are very casual. for example:
    What do you think the style of clothing is?
    etc

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview will most likely be a group interview, so just be sure to stand out. It's very simple. Just be outgoing and confident. After they call you for the position, you will have to attend an orientation, also very simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Everyone gets minimum wage.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

You go into the store and apply at the kiosk in the back. Than you select a time for a group interview with about 20 people and typically they hire everybody after asking dumb question regarding you're views on ethics and morals. Regardless of you're answer, they hire you immediately because they over hire so that they can give you maybe $60 a month in paychecks. Which is all going to come back to them because they require you to buy their clothes every month... This place is a SCAM. DO NOT WORK HERE!

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The manager asked three questions all about behaviors. for example, how do you deal with conflict schedules. and do you think doing good and doing fast, which one is good?

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wellington, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I went to the mall website since I knew for a fact the mall would be hiring somewhere so I applied to ANF. Didn't take long at all, just pretty much the usual: availability, education, then at the end they let you pick a time to come in for a GROUP interview. I hate those stupid group interviews, I feel it's disrespectful, like they can't find a measly 10 minutes to sit down and get to know someone fairly on their own. Well it was a total of 4 people in the group. The assistant manager (who was a freaking kid) interviewed all of us reading off of a paper, jotting down little notes acting like he was listening. It's dumb because if someone says the same thing you were going to say to the question then you have to change your answer on the spot otherwise you look like you can't think for yourself, which is stupid. Long story short, he called me the next day & said I got the job. Been a joke ever since, they never even schedule you! Do not. I repeat DO NOT ever apply to this stupid place. Also they always ask "What is diversity?"... like always. So have a legit answer. But don't apply please.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked extremely well with a team or group member?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't even respect you enough to negotiate. I went in to fill out paperwork, and saw on the screen- $7.93
    Atleast have the decency to tell us what we will be getting paid.

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Metairie, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

It wasn't hard just asked a few question you meet up then go sit down and start interview process it wasn't hard I was nervous but then it was ok. Then I got a call

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Simple, there was a group interview where we were all asked pretty standard questions that didnt really challenge anyone too much. All of us were hired probably because the store was really desperate for workers.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

one group interview. asked questions about former jobs and team work. BUT if you have dreads, hair dyed a color that's not "natural", or in the military. you're already counted out.

Interview Questions

• are your nails natural? do you think you could wear our jeans?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations. work week varied.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

You start off by applying and submitting your application via a computer on a wall in any store. A manager will contact you within 2 weeks to schedule a group interview. During the interview, there are about 5-10 people depending on the time slot. The manager will go around asking everyone questions. If you pass the interview, you will need to schedule a time to come into training. During training, you learn the basic rules and get a tour. They also give you a uniform and schedule your first shift.

Interview Questions

• questions were pretty basic. They just want to see your personality and if you have the abercrombie "look".   Answer Question