Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Sterling, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview with about four other people. We were told to dress casual, since the store on it's own has a homey feel. The interview went smoothly, as I tried to be the first to response, to avoid repeating another person's response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Impact Team Member Interview

Interview

Submitted an application in-store electronically. Was called in for a group interview where they asked all three of us the same question at once. The questions were about diversity and why you'd be a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. The manager immediately gave me the info and password to apply online. They called me in for a group interview the next day with 3 other people.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Abercrombie?
      Q: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I had to go to the nearest A&F and ask for the password to apply online. It's a short process and you choose an interview date. When I got there, I checked in with the manager and he told the other applicants and me to follow him to the food court and gave us a group interview. After the interview, I received a call about a week later to come in and register myself.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question was "What is Diversity and what does it mean to you?" Diversity is an extremely important factor to the company and you should give your own meaning for it. Try not to answer the same as the others.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I went into the store and told the people behind the cash register that I wanted to apply for an interview. They directed me to the kiosk where I filled in all my info. Make sure you have your SSN and records of past jobs on you (if you have any). At the end of the form, they ask you when you want to have your interview.

The questions at the interview were intended for group interviews but I was the only person there. My interviewer started out by introducing herself and talking about her experience with the company. Then she went into the questions. My interview felt a bit like a conversation. It was really nice and casual. During the interview, the best advice I can give is to just relax and be yourself. They want cool, friendly people.

I got a call a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that showed that you are reliable.
      Name a time when you had to work under pressure.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boston, MA).

Interview

Group interview, only a few questions. Very easy, I get the feeling they wanted a lot of workers and they seemed to hire all the people in the group. I came dressed slightly "preppy," as advised by the internet, but honestly the interviewer did not seem at all to care what I was wearing under my coat (it was very cold out).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I got to the store a little bit early and had to wait about 15 minutes. The interview was actually a group interview with 2 other applicants. A manager introduced himself and then led us out of the store and downstairs to a table in the food court to ask us each 2 questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe an experience in the past in which you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

You're just asked about 5 - 7 questions about your thoughts on Diversity, Professionalism, Work Ethic and Personality. They're basically looking for people with an open mind and an outgoing, friendly personality who has passion for the brand

Interview Questions

• When were you ever given a task that you had to perform quickly, calmly and well organised.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really one , i was offered the part time job so I took it.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

I came to the store and the girl there gave me a username and password to log in to a website where I'd put my name and available time for the interview.
    My interview was set in the following week. It was short, I was asked like 5-6 questions about why I chose AF; why should they hire me, etc
    Got the offer 1 week after the interview.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

My friend gave them my number and they called me and told me to come dressed like the brand, (button down, jeans and flip flops). There were no on the phone questions. When i arrived I was interviewed with another person and we got asked about three questions. It was short and the manger was friendly. After the interview I was hired and scheduled for my orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, minimum wage and thats it