Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.7

119 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

My friend gave them my number and they called me and told me to come dressed like the brand, (button down, jeans and flip flops). There were no on the phone questions. When i arrived I was interviewed with another person and we got asked about three questions. It was short and the manger was friendly. After the interview I was hired and scheduled for my orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, minimum wage and thats it

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Just asked a few simple questions. Like what is your past experience, what is your schedule like, do you currently have any other jobs. and so on and so fourth. They explain what the company is all about and see if that type of work is up your ally.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity in the work place?   1 Answer

Impact Team Member Interview

Interview

Got a call for an interview. Interviews were in group. We were all asked the same question. We were asked what we could bring to the company?

Interview Questions

• A question always asked by this company is, what is diversity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Interview

The interview is a group interview. You pick the time and day, when you fill out the application in the store on their laptop. Multiple people have to answer the same question and if you end up going last then chances are your answer has already been said.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, you get pad minimum wage.

Impact Team Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty standard. I was approached by one of the managers and decided to go ahead and apply since I kinda needed a job lol. I applied in the store, then set my interview date. The day of my interview, I find out it was a group interview (group of 4 total). We were asked pretty standard questions like about diversity, why we wanted to work there, and what we would do in different scenarios.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fresno, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I first went into the store and my friend who worked there told me the manager wanted to speak to me. I filled an application online and took an interview in person. The interview was pretty straight forward. There was supposed to be multiple people for a group interview but I was the only one that showed up. Abercrombie hires off looks, so just be yourself and answer truthfully and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate. This is a minimum wage job.

Impact Team Member Interview

Interview

simple. you have to apply either in-store or ask the manager for the code to apply at home. manager asked few situational questions in a group interview, got a call back in a few days! It's a group interview, I feel like the interviewer checked to see how we interacted with each other for a little bit too. it's super casual, usually in the food court or outside the store.

Impact Team Member Interview

Interview

Applied in-store and chose group interview time after filling out form. Group interview with 5 others.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

The process was extremely easy. I applied online and called in a little later to check on the status. They almost immediately said to come in for an interview. The interview was with about five others and we went around in a circle answering the same questions.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They ask you behavioral questions to see how you can respond to certain situations in Abercrombie & Fitch. Be sure to look your best because Abercrombie takes pride in hiring people who properly mend and care themselves.