Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,791 Interview Reviews

2.0

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boise, ID).

Interview

I met one of the managers at the store, she sat me down on one of the couches there and she just started talking; asking how I was doing and what I was interested in. It was very relaxed and I felt comfortable. I knew that it was going to be a good opportunity as far as the management went. After she asked me questions, she said "let me get the GM to come talk to you, I liked how this interview went." And I felt the same way talking to this GM as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this company as a gateway to reach your overall career goals?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA).

Interview

very brief and quick process, they were in need of people to help them and did not waste time looking for extra help. Called and answered questions that were asked over the phone and met the manager once before hand.

Interview Questions

• have you had any retail experience?   1 Answer

Abercrombie and Fitch Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Arlington, TX).

Interview

It's very casual. Done based off looks so superficial. Wear Abercrombie-like clothes. Basically the same interview questions as hollister. Done in a group setting at the mall food court. I interviewed at hollister too but felt this was easier and more laid back. Or maybe the "look" they were looking for was different because I got hired here but not at Hollister. May depend on the interviewing manager too.

Interview Questions

• Something about how you would help a customer on the floor if something wasn't in stock I think. Basically asking about customer service skills. I don't remember the exact question, I only remembered the answer I gave.   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview. Ask about previous experience, your personality, your extracurriculars... Most candidates are young students with little or no work experience. It's useful to be outgoing and friendly and dress in their style to show you know the brand.

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online then got a call to come in and do an interview. I got there at 4pm and checked in. Then waited 20min to start the interview. Everyone was really nice and the group interview only had 2 other people in it. I got the job for a stock associate instead since they needed more of those.

Information Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy online app, video interview - your major and university, something you are proud of, what do you see yourself in 5 years. pretty chill. The online app asks some basic information and your resume. The interview has group projects. Dress code is informal.

Interview Questions

• your major and university, something you are proud of, what do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

The interview is a group interview of about 2-4 people and one hiring manager. Each candidate takes the time to answer each question. Includes standard questions about company culture. The interview is about 15-20 minutes.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview about 8 people came and introduce themselves. We was ask 5 questions . The one with the best answers and the right attitude got hired

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Now, candidates meet with the Store Manager and have a pre-interview by answering some questions and overall getting some feed on how the candidate is personality wise, looking at composure, style, and gauging overall fit with company. If yes, District Manager conducts 2nd interview with candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2017.

Interview

Casual, first interview with store manager, second with the district manager. Interview was in the food court, we talked about our backgrounds, career goals with the company, and then went into questions.