Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Abercrombie & Fitch

2,217 Interview Reviews

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Denver, CO) in July 2020.

Interview

It was very simple, just getting to know your experience and seeing if you are a good fit. Also reviewing the values of the company and grooming standards. Not intimidating and very casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Very easy interview that took place in the mall, be prepared to interview in a group or solo. Mine was solo and very conversational with the store manager. Offered the job on the spot and started soon after.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I went to the store to apply because they wanted you to apply in person in 2014. I had an interview with a couple other people. The questions were straight forward. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tigard, OR) in June 2020.

Interview

The worst interview experience I've ever had. Don't even bother applying there if you are LGBT or a person of color. I was fully qualified for the position (3 years of experience with the customer service) and was rejected five minutes after the interview. No HR/ No background check. The person who called me for the interview was actually a 17-year-old Asian teen middle school-aged girl. So yeah! Also, the group interview was terrible and a huge waste of time. Rude/ disrespectful of your time.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

Applied online, got a call 4 days later to schedule an interview. The interview wasn't a group one but rather individual with another brand representative working at the store. Just be yourself!

Floor Model/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied online and a manager called me back about a week later to set up an interview. We went right outside the store and sat on a bench 6ft apart because of social distancing. It made it hard to hear and communicate but it worked out pretty well. She started by telling me about herself and then I told her about myself. I definitely got the vibe that they cared a lot about looks but disguised it as caring about style.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the brand and its image?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe your style?   1 Answer
    • Sell your outfit.   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite fashion trend?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you had to lead a team?   1 Answer
    • When was the last time you had to make conversation with someone you've never met?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Online video interviews: the first round took about ten minutes to complete with four different prerecorded questions, the second round consisted of two thirty minute interviews with current employees of the company

Interview Questions

• Name, major, university; greatest accomplishment; why you're a good fit for the program; where you see yourself in 3-5 years   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Interview

They walked up to me at the mall and asked me if I'd like to interview. I did. The interview was 15 minutes long, asking me what I would do given certain situations. Got the job on site.

Interview Questions

• Simple behavioral questions; They were very interested in looks   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH).

Interview

First they do a group interview. At the end of this they have you take a wonderlic test. If you make it past that, you do individual interviews the next day with 2 different people.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Abercrombie that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online then had an on-campus portfolio review, then an actual interview. Took a wonderlic test, then had an interview with one of the designers, showing them my portfolio, then another interview with the HR.