Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2018
1,889 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was in a group setting. It was a group interview. There are other candidates who are interviewed with you. The managers ask you questions one by one. All of us took turns to answer.

M I T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

It was pretty causal. The District Manager was very friendly, warm, outgoing, and made me feel comfortable. He asked me questions and vice versa. No complaints whatsoever. I thought I would get to do the interview in a more formal environment, but it was just outside of the store at the mall, at a table.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a chill interview that lasted about 20 minutes. There were two other interviewees with me and it was a group interview. It wasn't hard or intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Why did you wear the outfit you're wearing?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview was in a small group setting, and conducted by a one of the hiring managers. Fairly casual. Everyone was dressed in the company's clothing. The interview was more of a group conversation than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and rigorous in a good way. The recruiters truly want to hire the best candidates. There were 3 rounds. I first was asked to complete a short pre recorded interview video with basic questions. I found out within days that they wanted me to complete 2 Skype interviews with people that work at Home Office. Super casual interviews where they just want to get to know you and how you’d fit the role. After a few days, I got a call saying the next step was to come to Home Office for a 2 day interview. This was a lot of fun! They assigned us a “coach” that works their that can mentor you and answer all of your questions. They put us up in a really nice hotel downtown and took us on a tour of Columbus and then we went to dinner at a great restaurant. Candidates were also asked to complete a short assessment and then an IQ test on the first day. The next day we went on a tour of the Home Office campus, sat down for a Q&A session, and then completed a group project. They treated us to lunch in the cafe then we had 4 interviews back to back in the afternoon. These interviews were short and very conversational and casual. A great part of the interview is that they encourage casual dress (I wore ripped A&F jeans and sweaters) which makes you just feel so comfortable. Make sure you’re kind to everyone you meet, act excited to be there, be curious and ask questions, and say thank you! Overall, very positive experience! They treat their candidates so well the whole time!

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wisconsin Dells, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wisconsin Dells, WI).

Interview

It was a very simple interview. The manager was very friendly, and that help me to feel more comfortable during the proces. The questions are about job experience, and about your dress style.

Interview Questions

• If I am a customer, how would you sell me your outfit ?   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Portland, OR).

Interview

Super easy, hadn't even applied yet and they still let me interview. only asked me a couple q's and didn't seem to matter what I answered. As long as you fit the look, have availability, and are a friendly person they hire you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

One in-person interview, very laid back with less than 10 questions. Questions varied between fashion related and situational. Dress was casual- dress like the brand. Overall it was a very easy interview and if you looked nice and presented yourself well, you should get the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with someone different than you?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Sent in application via the company website. Took about a month to hear back - was then invited to a one way video interview where I was asked to answer three questions.

Interview Questions

• If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? What about after that?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your greatest accomplishment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Springfield, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

First round interview was a video interview and was super easy. Had 3 questions, and you just recorded your answers. Took less than 5 minutes total to complete. Simple behavioral questions.