Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

344 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

Very casual. Make sure you dress in AF clothes as a manager would. I literally had FOUR interviews. Despite the managers loving me, the district manager was a different story.

Interview Questions

• I studied hard for this interview. I studied about them asking diversity questions, but it was much more simpler than that. One question was to describe your personality. It's been awhile since this interview.   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2017.

Interview

I had applied for this position after hearing about it from a friend that was currently working at the stores. I applied online, and received a phone call a couple days later. We scheduled an appointment for an in person meeting with the store manager. The interview questions were expected, it was ok other than the fact that the store manager was an hour and a half late.

Interview Questions

• What is something you noticed in their store, that you think they could improve on?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online and within a week they got back to me and I set up an in person interview. From there they told me it's a 3 process interview and I made it to the 2nd round. It was difficult and it was a new store with a new model so they were a lot pickier.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview process was casual and was 30-minutes over Skype. I had applied and got a response back within 2 weeks so I would say that they are fairly quick in responding back to applicants they are interested in.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Eatontown, NJ).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview. When I showed up to the interview I realized I was overdressed. The manager was dressed like a high schooler. Not a serious interview show up in their clothes and say ummmm to everything. Try to sound like a teenager.

Graphic Designer – Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview talking about relevant work and career goals. The interview we originally scheduled was missed or forgotten by the HR rep – she emailed me afterward to reschedule which I found incredibly unprofessional. When I did talk to her a week later, she informed me the marketing team wasn't actually looking for anyone but the digital team was and believed I'd be a good fit. I was told she'd sent me more details regarding the other position but never did, nor did she reply to my follow-up email. Very poor experience and I was shocked by the lack of organization in the process.

Interview Questions

• I'd like to talk about a different position in another department, would you be okay with that.   1 Answer

Fashion Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Akron, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief phone/Skype call (about 40 minutes). I was approached through LinkedIn. Headhunter contacted me to inform me about the internship. At the time, I had already accepted another opportunity but I interviewed anyways.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of your biggest challenges and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online, got an offer to complete a first round of interviews about a month later. The first round of interviews was an online video interview, they give you a set of questions and you have a limited time to record your answers to the questions

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment? Why finance (or what ever area you ranked first) Why A&F? Strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Altamonte Springs, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online it says to schedule an interview since they give everyone the opportunity to have one, they have interviews every Friday. I got there 10 minutes earlier and filled a form asking about availability, then she asked me to wait to see if anyone else was going to show up. At the end it was just me and another guy. The interview was in the general area of a mall and there was people crossing by and a bit of noise. I honestly don't like group interviews or in public settings since it doesn't feel personal. It lasted like 45 minutes and it felt like eternity because I was feeling bad. The interview went well and I feel I did good, the manager told me she was going to call within a week if they consider me for a job. They never called. I know the competition is a bit hard since I don't have any previous experience and everyone gets an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Abercrombie and Fitch?
      Why did you choose your outfit?
      Sell me your outfit.
      Tell me a time when you gave a suggestion for a project and how it turned out?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It went smoothly they asked when was a time I had to disagree to agree with somebody in a group, or when I did well with people from different ethnicity's.

Interview Questions

• Q : When was a time I had to understand somebody else point of view and how we came together?   1 Answer