Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1,860 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wisconsin Dells, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wisconsin Dells, WI).

Interview

It was a very simple interview. The manager was very friendly, and that help me to feel more comfortable during the proces. The questions are about job experience, and about your dress style.

Interview Questions

• If I am a customer, how would you sell me your outfit ?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and rigorous in a good way. The recruiters truly want to hire the best candidates. There were 3 rounds. I first was asked to complete a short pre recorded interview video with basic questions. I found out within days that they wanted me to complete 2 Skype interviews with people that work at Home Office. Super casual interviews where they just want to get to know you and how you’d fit the role. After a few days, I got a call saying the next step was to come to Home Office for a 2 day interview. This was a lot of fun! They assigned us a “coach” that works their that can mentor you and answer all of your questions. They put us up in a really nice hotel downtown and took us on a tour of Columbus and then we went to dinner at a great restaurant. Candidates were also asked to complete a short assessment and then an IQ test on the first day. The next day we went on a tour of the Home Office campus, sat down for a Q&A session, and then completed a group project. They treated us to lunch in the cafe then we had 4 interviews back to back in the afternoon. These interviews were short and very conversational and casual. A great part of the interview is that they encourage casual dress (I wore ripped A&F jeans and sweaters) which makes you just feel so comfortable. Make sure you’re kind to everyone you meet, act excited to be there, be curious and ask questions, and say thank you! Overall, very positive experience! They treat their candidates so well the whole time!

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Portland, OR).

Interview

Super easy, hadn't even applied yet and they still let me interview. only asked me a couple q's and didn't seem to matter what I answered. As long as you fit the look, have availability, and are a friendly person they hire you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

One in-person interview, very laid back with less than 10 questions. Questions varied between fashion related and situational. Dress was casual- dress like the brand. Overall it was a very easy interview and if you looked nice and presented yourself well, you should get the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with someone different than you?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Sent in application via the company website. Took about a month to hear back - was then invited to a one way video interview where I was asked to answer three questions.

Interview Questions

• If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? What about after that?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your greatest accomplishment.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Group interview. They asked behavioral questions as well as questions focused on diversity and what it means to you. They also asked for descriptions of their brand and what it represents.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Process was only one in-person interview with two other people. Position was in an A&F in the mall, and our interview was in a common area of that mall. Interviewer asked us all about how we would handle possible work situations and our prior sales experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where two of your coworkers were arguing and you were caught in the middle?   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and went in for the interview a week later, being told it would be a group interview. When I showed up it was only me and after signing in I was told to wait and look around the store while the assistant manager got the paperwork ready. The interview itself was and rather straightforward, and lasted for about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the outfit you wore today?   Answer Question
    • What is one current trend that you would use to sell a product to customers?   Answer Question
    • Sell me the outfit you're wearing today.   Answer Question
    • Talk of a recent time when you initiated a genuine conversation with a stranger.   Answer Question
    • Tell of a recent instance when you persuaded someone to do something.   Answer Question

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was simple and fairly straightforward. They do group interviews so you do have to make sure you are standing out from the other people that you are interviewing with. Overall though the interviews are relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to work in a group to solve a problem   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process at Abercrombie & Fitch was very casual. They ask the typical set of interview questions that you would expect to be asked at a job that deals with the public .