Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

1.8

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I applied online and had an interview right away in store. The interview was pretty average, the store manager asked a lot of behavioral questions and leadership questions. And if you passed the interview with store manager, then you will have a second round interview with DM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you have multiple projects but have to finish it in a short time   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

easy. personality-based questions, all about fit. good attitude, charm & work ethic get you through the door. group and individual interviews, but they start with the former. mingling amongst peers calms nerves, helps prepare for the final 1 to 1 interview.

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Overall, it was a pretty laid back and easy interview. Usually they do group interviews, but mine was one on one with the store manager. Most of the questions I was asked were just general questions in order to get to know me better. The harder questions touched on problem-solving and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Do you wear Abercrombie and would you promote it?   1 Answer

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They interview me with another applicant and asked us questions about diversity and past experiences. Questions may vary- my friend also had an interview but the questions they asked her were different.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Paramus, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Group interview, The employer asked about diversity, and why do we want to work there. Also what attracts me to their store. They also asked about my experience with retail.

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They ask pretty basic questions like what experience have you had in teamwork, when was a time you succeeded at something, a fun fact about yourself, explain a difficult task and how you overcame it, and what does diversity mean.

Interview Questions

• I think if you haven't had experience, finding something relevant to say about overcoming a difficult task can be hard but you can always talk about school or other experiences!   Answer Question

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

you either get recruited or you can apply in person. The interview process is held in groups so you have to stand out in order to get yourself a spot. Just be chill and easy going especially approachable cause that's what the brand is all about.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you. tell me about a time when you were given a task and that you showed responsibility. If you had a conflict with one of the associates how would you resolve it. how would you describe anf's style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

minimum wage depending which state you are in.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chandler, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

it was a quick 20 min interview with the head manager, she asked questions about former employers and my current view of the company. I was interview along with another person, which i thought was a bit weird and we were interviewed in the middle of the store on a couch

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work here at A&F, what is it that brought you here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Bethesda, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

I was surprised how quickly the interview process was, but that was most likely because I was the only person in a group interview setting. The Manager-in-training asked me three questions, and after answering I was offered a job on the spot. It was very casual and the MIT was very friendly! I was not uncomfortable and did not feel like I was being judged.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with a companion to complete a task.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2013.

Interview

Had to go into the store to apply, then took about a week for them to get back to me. Came in for a group interview. They ask a question and everyone has to give their own answer. The manager takes notes.

Interview Questions

• How have you shown leadership previously?   1 Answer
    • Why or why not is diversity important?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can set up your own schedule.

Advice: As horrible as your Co workers may be, just do your job and find positive/good friends. It'll help a lot.