Abercrombie & Fitch In-store Model/Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch In-store Model/Store Associate Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Usually if you are recruited to apply for the store, you already have the job. The interview is just a formality.
The interview is in a group where a manager take 5-10 people at a time and everyone has the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Some are very traditional such as "What would you add to the company?" and some are weird like "What type of superhero would you like to be?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

In-store Model/Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was recruited while shopping in the store when one of the managers asked me if I wanted a job at the store as an in-store model and I had my interview a couple days later. It was probably the easiest interview I had ever done and many say that if you are recruited, you are basically in unless you are crazy or there is something glaringly wrong with you (ie. you come off as a know-it-all, are way too timid, or act like you're better than the manager.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Seattle, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

I walked into the downtown store and asked for an application and a store associate told me i could fill out one on the application computer that was in store, so i did. a few days later i got a call scheduling an interview for that friday and i confirmed.
    it was a group interview, before we went in we had to wait for 20 minutes and talked to each other, they were pretty b*tchy (the other applicants) but i just went with it. the questions were simple like what do you like about a&f, why should you work there, etc. i didn't have any prior experience working though so i didn't get a call back.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Roseville, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

You have to fill out an application inside the store on a computer kiosk. Abercrombie Fitch and its associated companies are "always accepting applications" for in store associates. After you fill out the application you choose an interview date and the manager will tell you to show up at that date in the store. On the day of your interview you sit in the lounge and wait till everyone is there for the interview. Whatever manager is doing the interview(sometimes 2 managers) will walk the group to the food court inside the mall where the interview will be conducted. It is a mix of model and part time impact applicants in the interview. They go aroun the circle and ask the same questions for each person. One of the main questions is what do you think of diversity? And is it important in the workplace. After the interview you are free to leave and they will call you within a week if of got the job.