Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

It's in a group interview where a store manager asks you questions about yourself, your style, how you would help a customer, a situation where you've solved a problem a customer was having, how important customer service is to you, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 days. I applied online, and there was an interview available the next day. The interview was very laid-back. Try to have fun with it and let your personality shine!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online you choose a day and time for your interview. It's a group interview by the way. Once you get to the interview you'll have multiple people interviewing at once and they take you to a patio area.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a diverse group of people? If so, what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Hartford, CT).

Interview

I had an initial interview with one of the managers. Extremely simple. A 5th grader could get the job. They try to make is seem like you're interviewing for an important position in ways.

The 2nd interview was a group and it was rather sad. Anybody with a brain could fake their way through it by acting like an engaging individual that has superb team mentality.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Its really easy, you schedule your interview after applying online. its a group interview. the manager is nice. dress as you would if you worked there. Not so professional. Really Casual and to the point. Mainly personality questions

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Group interview, about 5 people. Asked questions round robin and took turns answering different questions. We were asked a variety of questions about our personal opinions and the brand itself: if we had knowledge of the brand, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. It was in a group setting and they only asked about three questions. You answer in front of everyone. It was a little awkward but the person I interviewed with was not the most intelligent so it helped my case.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about diversity and the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was done on the date that you chose best for you on the application. The interview was done outside in a very public environment. It was very one on one and personal. This made the interview feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with others, with different backgrounds.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you we're proud of yourself for accomplishing something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

I signed up for an interview scheduled on a Tuesday at 4pm. I arrived about 7 minutes early and let them know I was there. It was supposed to be a group interview, but no one else appeared to be there for an interview. I mulled around the store until 4 and then I went to the front register area where the manager was showing an employee something on the computer. She asked me if there was anyway I could wait an extra 10 minutes and I said it was no problem. I just walked around the store and looked at merchandise for about 20 minutes...then the manager came and got me and we went and sat out at a table in the mall. We were joined by a manager-in-training at the table and they started by just asking a few general questions about me. The manager and I talked about the company and the changes the brand is going through right now. It went very well and lasted about 30 minutes or so. Before I left she said that if I didn't hear from them by the following Monday I should call. I got a call back the following Monday from another manager saying he wanted to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics would friends and family attribute to you?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the brand?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Abercrombie & Fitch?   Answer Question

Brand Representative (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Syracuse, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took a few days to call. Went for an interview on a Tuesday. Quick, 10 minutes. Took me outside the store and we sat on a couch. Supposed to be a group interview but I was the only one. Wouldn't let me know until Monday. And then wouldn't train me until Sunday... So like, 3 weeks.