Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 days. I applied online, and there was an interview available the next day. The interview was very laid-back. Try to have fun with it and let your personality shine!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online you choose a day and time for your interview. It's a group interview by the way. Once you get to the interview you'll have multiple people interviewing at once and they take you to a patio area.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a diverse group of people? If so, what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Hartford, CT).

Interview

I had an initial interview with one of the managers. Extremely simple. A 5th grader could get the job. They try to make is seem like you're interviewing for an important position in ways.

The 2nd interview was a group and it was rather sad. Anybody with a brain could fake their way through it by acting like an engaging individual that has superb team mentality.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Its really easy, you schedule your interview after applying online. its a group interview. the manager is nice. dress as you would if you worked there. Not so professional. Really Casual and to the point. Mainly personality questions

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Group interview, about 5 people. Asked questions round robin and took turns answering different questions. We were asked a variety of questions about our personal opinions and the brand itself: if we had knowledge of the brand, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. It was in a group setting and they only asked about three questions. You answer in front of everyone. It was a little awkward but the person I interviewed with was not the most intelligent so it helped my case.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about diversity and the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was done on the date that you chose best for you on the application. The interview was done outside in a very public environment. It was very one on one and personal. This made the interview feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with others, with different backgrounds.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you we're proud of yourself for accomplishing something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

I signed up for an interview scheduled on a Tuesday at 4pm. I arrived about 7 minutes early and let them know I was there. It was supposed to be a group interview, but no one else appeared to be there for an interview. I mulled around the store until 4 and then I went to the front register area where the manager was showing an employee something on the computer. She asked me if there was anyway I could wait an extra 10 minutes and I said it was no problem. I just walked around the store and looked at merchandise for about 20 minutes...then the manager came and got me and we went and sat out at a table in the mall. We were joined by a manager-in-training at the table and they started by just asking a few general questions about me. The manager and I talked about the company and the changes the brand is going through right now. It went very well and lasted about 30 minutes or so. Before I left she said that if I didn't hear from them by the following Monday I should call. I got a call back the following Monday from another manager saying he wanted to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics would friends and family attribute to you?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the brand?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Abercrombie & Fitch?   Answer Question

Brand Representative (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Syracuse, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took a few days to call. Went for an interview on a Tuesday. Quick, 10 minutes. Took me outside the store and we sat on a couch. Supposed to be a group interview but I was the only one. Wouldn't let me know until Monday. And then wouldn't train me until Sunday... So like, 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and chose a date to come in for a group interview. Apparently since I showed up early and was the only one that showed up so far that day, one of the guys working there interviewed me in the store and couldn't take me outside since there were no managers in the store. While the guy got the paper work for the interview I started talking to the other people that worked there and she was really sweet and friendly. You just want to seem like you can get along with all types of people.
    Also the interview consisted of like three questions and he offered me the job right away. I asked him that I might be going away in the fall for college and if I could transfer to a store there and he said yeah they would transfer you if you want to continue working.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends and family describe you?   1 Answer
    • Why is diversity important at work?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Abercrombie?   1 Answer