Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

1.6

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Interview

Couple of interviews. Mostly the same questions asking about customer service, sales experience, fashion and personality. Laid back interview, casual dress. One interview with store manager, one with recruiter, one with another manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

It's in a group interview where a store manager asks you questions about yourself, your style, how you would help a customer, a situation where you've solved a problem a customer was having, how important customer service is to you, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 days. I applied online, and there was an interview available the next day. The interview was very laid-back. Try to have fun with it and let your personality shine!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online you choose a day and time for your interview. It's a group interview by the way. Once you get to the interview you'll have multiple people interviewing at once and they take you to a patio area.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a diverse group of people? If so, what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Hartford, CT).

Interview

I had an initial interview with one of the managers. Extremely simple. A 5th grader could get the job. They try to make is seem like you're interviewing for an important position in ways.

The 2nd interview was a group and it was rather sad. Anybody with a brain could fake their way through it by acting like an engaging individual that has superb team mentality.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Its really easy, you schedule your interview after applying online. its a group interview. the manager is nice. dress as you would if you worked there. Not so professional. Really Casual and to the point. Mainly personality questions

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Group interview, about 5 people. Asked questions round robin and took turns answering different questions. We were asked a variety of questions about our personal opinions and the brand itself: if we had knowledge of the brand, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. It was in a group setting and they only asked about three questions. You answer in front of everyone. It was a little awkward but the person I interviewed with was not the most intelligent so it helped my case.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about diversity and the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was done on the date that you chose best for you on the application. The interview was done outside in a very public environment. It was very one on one and personal. This made the interview feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with others, with different backgrounds.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you we're proud of yourself for accomplishing something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

I signed up for an interview scheduled on a Tuesday at 4pm. I arrived about 7 minutes early and let them know I was there. It was supposed to be a group interview, but no one else appeared to be there for an interview. I mulled around the store until 4 and then I went to the front register area where the manager was showing an employee something on the computer. She asked me if there was anyway I could wait an extra 10 minutes and I said it was no problem. I just walked around the store and looked at merchandise for about 20 minutes...then the manager came and got me and we went and sat out at a table in the mall. We were joined by a manager-in-training at the table and they started by just asking a few general questions about me. The manager and I talked about the company and the changes the brand is going through right now. It went very well and lasted about 30 minutes or so. Before I left she said that if I didn't hear from them by the following Monday I should call. I got a call back the following Monday from another manager saying he wanted to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics would friends and family attribute to you?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the brand?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Abercrombie & Fitch?   Answer Question