Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate (Model) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

1.7

245 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

Very short, met a manager in the store, was asked a few questions about how i could handle customers. gave a brief overview of responsibilities for the job which would be folding clothes, cleaning the store and assissting customers. asked when i could start working and was basically handed the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview process did not take too long. Was a basic group interview with a couple other people. The manager would ask the same question to each individual and you would need to answer in front of everyone that was present. Sometimes the district manager sits in on the interviews but not that often.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Quick no more than 20 min. It was a group interview so it was a bunch of people in a group. they had us wait in the middle of the store.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was recruited on campus by two MITs that wanted me to interview for the company for a sales associate/store model position. They have set times every week in which they conduct group interviews with one manager and multiple candidates. I was in the group interview with two other people who were actually interviewing for positions at HCO. It was very brief and very casual. I got a call about an hour later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• They focused a lot on diversity and how important we thought it was in the workplace.   Answer Question

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy and good environment. ppl are nice and friendly. working environment is good. Need to get more well prepared for sales. They are likely to ask you some questions that you can't prepare

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a Tuesday, and at the end of the application, I received a note to come in for an interview on Friday of the same week at 4 pm at Lenox Mall. When I went for the interview on Friday, there were about 10-12 other people waiting to be interviewed as well. The manager told us that she couldn't do interviews that day because she was the only manager in the store at the time, and told us that we should come back on the following Tuesday or Friday. I decided to go back on Tuesday. This time, there were about 3 other people and myself (which I liked the smaller group setting better). We sat at a table in a cafe at the mall with the manager (it was a different manager from Friday,this time a male). Me and another girl were interviewed for brand representative (sales associate/model) and 2 guys were interviewed for stock associate. All four of us were asked the same questions. At the end, he briefly described the clothing policy if we were hired and told us that if hired we would receive a phone call within a week. I ended up getting a call the next day and he told me to come to orientation next Thursday.

Interview Questions

• What's your name, age, interesting fact about yourself, and what school are you attending?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to work with people with a diverse background?   Answer Question
    • How would you assist a customer who came in the store and had no idea what they wanted?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to work with a group of people and what was something positive that you learned from working with them.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Abercrombie?   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The Interview Process was a sit down group interview at the mall. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was one of three people who was interviewed at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Concord, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty chill, not super formal like other interviews would be, so I felt more relaxed. I interviewed in a group with two other people and we just stepped outside the store to answer the manager's questions. Basically asked us all the same questions and we alternated who answered first.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you were required to interact with a large group of people; What was it for, how did it go?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time you worked with a diverse group of people.   Answer Question
    • What do you consider one of your biggest achievements/accomplishments?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

It was a group interview with the basic questions. I got a call back after the first interview and started from there. Probably one of the easiest interviews ever if you make it personable in the group setting.

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Douglasville, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

There was four of us and we sat inside the store. She basically asked us work ethic questions like "have you been in a stressful situation and how did you deal with it." They didn't have enough hours for all of us so I didn't take the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a stressful situation? How did you deal with it?   1 Answer