Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.6

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Interview

Couple of interviews. Mostly the same questions asking about customer service, sales experience, fashion and personality. Laid back interview, casual dress. One interview with store manager, one with recruiter, one with another manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online you choose a day and time for your interview. It's a group interview by the way. Once you get to the interview you'll have multiple people interviewing at once and they take you to a patio area.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a diverse group of people? If so, what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Group interview, about 5 people. Asked questions round robin and took turns answering different questions. We were asked a variety of questions about our personal opinions and the brand itself: if we had knowledge of the brand, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was done on the date that you chose best for you on the application. The interview was done outside in a very public environment. It was very one on one and personal. This made the interview feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with others, with different backgrounds.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you we're proud of yourself for accomplishing something.   Answer Question

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

The manager asked me if I was interested in working there while I was shopping, then applied through their website. Wait a day for the call and have an in-person interview with the store manager

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

It's in a group interview where a store manager asks you questions about yourself, your style, how you would help a customer, a situation where you've solved a problem a customer was having, how important customer service is to you, etc.

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Group interview, pretty casual, they ask what animal would you be if you could be any. They ask questions about the company, so good to know a bit about it. They look for people with the beachy, natural, all-American look. Don't be too quiet or shy, should be smiling alot and friendly. They go mostly for look more than anything. If you have the A&F look, you'll probably get hired.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

I signed up for an interview scheduled on a Tuesday at 4pm. I arrived about 7 minutes early and let them know I was there. It was supposed to be a group interview, but no one else appeared to be there for an interview. I mulled around the store until 4 and then I went to the front register area where the manager was showing an employee something on the computer. She asked me if there was anyway I could wait an extra 10 minutes and I said it was no problem. I just walked around the store and looked at merchandise for about 20 minutes...then the manager came and got me and we went and sat out at a table in the mall. We were joined by a manager-in-training at the table and they started by just asking a few general questions about me. The manager and I talked about the company and the changes the brand is going through right now. It went very well and lasted about 30 minutes or so. Before I left she said that if I didn't hear from them by the following Monday I should call. I got a call back the following Monday from another manager saying he wanted to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics would friends and family attribute to you?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the brand?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Abercrombie & Fitch?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and chose a date to come in for a group interview. Apparently since I showed up early and was the only one that showed up so far that day, one of the guys working there interviewed me in the store and couldn't take me outside since there were no managers in the store. While the guy got the paper work for the interview I started talking to the other people that worked there and she was really sweet and friendly. You just want to seem like you can get along with all types of people.
    Also the interview consisted of like three questions and he offered me the job right away. I asked him that I might be going away in the fall for college and if I could transfer to a store there and he said yeah they would transfer you if you want to continue working.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends and family describe you?   1 Answer
    • Why is diversity important at work?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Sherman Oaks, CA).

Interview

I knew the Manager so I wasn't interviewed, but I've interviewed lots of people before and they have pretty standard questionnaire.
    1. What would you bring to a deserted island?
    2. Who is your celebrity crush?
    3. Why do you want to work for Abercrombie?
    4. What do you like about the brand?
    5. Describe yourself in a few words.
    6. What jobs have you worked previously?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One of the managers asked me out when I was shopping, and then he asked if I wanted to work there.