Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.

Interview

Went into the store and filled out an application on their electronic screen. Told that interviews are happening on certain afternoons of the week, had the option to go to anyone of them. It was a group interview with less than 10 people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where there has been a conflict at your previous workplace, what happened and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Was approached by someone on campus and scheduled for a group interview. It was a pretty simple group interview that was more of an introduction to the position and a few questions that we answered in a circle. Honestly though, they do look for people who are better looking especially for store associate.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to 'what would you do if a customer...' and other predicaments to see if you're a good fit for retail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Quick no more than 20 min. It was a group interview so it was a bunch of people in a group. they had us wait in the middle of the store.

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview process did not take too long. Was a basic group interview with a couple other people. The manager would ask the same question to each individual and you would need to answer in front of everyone that was present. Sometimes the district manager sits in on the interviews but not that often.

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy and good environment. ppl are nice and friendly. working environment is good. Need to get more well prepared for sales. They are likely to ask you some questions that you can't prepare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Bethesda, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly. We began talking as if we were friends and then she went on to ask basic questions, nothing too tricky. Preparation not needed, just be yourself and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• If a client came and asked you to put together something for a party, what would you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

there are 4 people, and we went to a quite place to get the interview. He asked 3 questions, and each people answer the question in turn, the interview goes fluently, and it took 7 days to get the result.

Interview Questions

• 1. what's your biggest accomplishment
      2. what if a customer goes to store with no idea what to buy, how would you do?
      3. Any group work experience?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

manager was friendly, interview lasted about 30 minutes in a group of 10 of us. He asked a question and each person had to give an answer. manager said he would get back to us within 2 weeks. interview was very relaxed and questions weren't too difficult

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Concord, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty chill, not super formal like other interviews would be, so I felt more relaxed. I interviewed in a group with two other people and we just stepped outside the store to answer the manager's questions. Basically asked us all the same questions and we alternated who answered first.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you were required to interact with a large group of people; What was it for, how did it go?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time you worked with a diverse group of people.   Answer Question
    • What do you consider one of your biggest achievements/accomplishments?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

In-person interview at the mall. The manager asked basic interview questions and it lasted about 30 minutes. In a couple days I got a phone call for the offer of being a sales associate at A&F. The interview process was not difficult if you answered the questions correctly.