Abercrombie & Fitch Manager In Training (MIT) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager In Training (MIT)

Abercrombie & Fitch Manager In Training (MIT) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.3

191 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2017.

Interview

Casual, first interview with store manager, second with the district manager. Interview was in the food court, we talked about our backgrounds, career goals with the company, and then went into questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I got called after 15 day roughly to attend an interview at their store in London. We were 3 people to be interviewed that day, and 2 interviewer. Started with a quick presentation of ourselves, than we went into some questions about our experience in dealing with customers, colleagues and boss.
    Friendly environment, even though I didn't get the job offer, for which I got called 1 week after.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

Sehr lockeres Vorstellungsgespräch welches komplett auf englisch gehalten und durchgeführt wird. Viele Fragen zu Divercity and Inclusion. Ausserdem Fragen zu Uni, Hobbys und weiteren Erfahrungen im Leben. Des Weiteren die Standard Fragen: Wieso dieses Unternehmen? Stärken und Schwächen?

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Submitted an application, got a call a couple days later the process overall was very fast. Sat down with the store manager for the first interview, very straight-forward, they have a hiring sheet they read off of and only 4 interview questions. Within a day I had gotten a call to set up a interview with the district manager over Skype. The second interview was just repeating what I heard about the position in the first interview, and asking more questions (3 or 4 questions). Pay was very low considering you need a bachelor's degree to apply for the position (less than 38,000).

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2016.

Interview

pretty long interview. They actually focus on some of your experience and how u managed the situation.
    do not invent stories, becasue they can ask u specific questions and u have to be ready. or they can ask u the same question in two different stes to chack if you are honest or not

Interview Questions

• @tell a moment qhen u have to take a decision even knowing you were against the others   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, interview in the mall first with store manager, then DM. I was offered the job on the spot by the DM and knew this was coming based on how well we connected. This isn't the case for all candidates. I know with the MIT after me, they were on the fence about her and waited a couple weeks before deciding to hire her.

Interview Questions

• Interview was conversational but situational questions were asked   1 Answer

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Initial application online in which they ask information about my education and background (probably for a background check and verification of university degree). This was followed by an in person three stage interview (which were usually weeks apart). The first interview I met a store manager or general manager, followed by a district manager and then regional. All of them were super nice and outgoing, really made me want to work for the team even more!

Interview Questions

• An example of a situation where you lead a change to an existing process.   Answer Question
    • An example of a situation when you had to show composer and maturity to tackle a difficult challenge.   Answer Question
    • An example of a time you made a mistake.   Answer Question
    • What job do you enjoy doing the most, and why?   Answer Question
    • What would you be able to add to the already great team that we have here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

The manager I interviewed with was incredibly unprofessional. She showed up in a tank, booty shorts and sandals. She was late and so nonchalant about the whole thing. She told me she didn't care if she got a MIT and wanted to send me to another store. It was over an hour from my house so I declined.

Interview Questions

• She didn't ask any questions, just sat and talked about herself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Erie, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was straightforward, the questions were really basic and they revolved around leadership, problem solving and team play. They asked questions such as, name a time when you had to take a leadership position and what was your experience like? Name a time you had to be a team member ect...

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you failed, and explain how you delt with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cleveland, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Very easy, met with the District Manager and he asked me 5 simple questions about work ethics and how I handle situations. I received a call 2 days later telling me that I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to get a project done in a certain amount of time?   Answer Question