Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

1.6

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Livermore, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Casual. Group interview. Just apply online and pick an interview date. It’s super easy. If you were a recuit, your guaranteed the job. If not, you’ll probably get a call within a week or two if you got the job

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal would you be?
    What would you do in a difficult situation?
    What would you do to drive sales?
    Describe the companies style.
    Describe your style   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Interview

Couple of interviews. Mostly the same questions asking about customer service, sales experience, fashion and personality. Laid back interview, casual dress. One interview with store manager, one with recruiter, one with another manager.

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

The manager asked me if I was interested in working there while I was shopping, then applied through their website. Wait a day for the call and have an in-person interview with the store manager

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

It's in a group interview where a store manager asks you questions about yourself, your style, how you would help a customer, a situation where you've solved a problem a customer was having, how important customer service is to you, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 days. I applied online, and there was an interview available the next day. The interview was very laid-back. Try to have fun with it and let your personality shine!

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Its really easy, you schedule your interview after applying online. its a group interview. the manager is nice. dress as you would if you worked there. Not so professional. Really Casual and to the point. Mainly personality questions

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was easy! I got asked to interview for years but I was not old enough to work there. When I turned 18 years I applied and got the job. Most interviews are group interviews but mine was 1 on 1.

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. It was in a group setting and they only asked about three questions. You answer in front of everyone. It was a little awkward but the person I interviewed with was not the most intelligent so it helped my case.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about diversity and the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online you choose a day and time for your interview. It's a group interview by the way. Once you get to the interview you'll have multiple people interviewing at once and they take you to a patio area.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a diverse group of people? If so, what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group one at the London office with about 10 people answering the same question one by one. The atmosphere was relaxed and the interviewer was very helpful if someone struggled with a question

Interview Questions

• What are you proud of (in relation to achievements and experiences)?   Answer Question