Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Brand Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was easy! I got asked to interview for years but I was not old enough to work there. When I turned 18 years I applied and got the job. Most interviews are group interviews but mine was 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. It was in a group setting and they only asked about three questions. You answer in front of everyone. It was a little awkward but the person I interviewed with was not the most intelligent so it helped my case.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about diversity and the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online you choose a day and time for your interview. It's a group interview by the way. Once you get to the interview you'll have multiple people interviewing at once and they take you to a patio area.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a diverse group of people? If so, what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group one at the London office with about 10 people answering the same question one by one. The atmosphere was relaxed and the interviewer was very helpful if someone struggled with a question

Interview Questions

• What are you proud of (in relation to achievements and experiences)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Hartford, CT).

Interview

I had an initial interview with one of the managers. Extremely simple. A 5th grader could get the job. They try to make is seem like you're interviewing for an important position in ways.

The 2nd interview was a group and it was rather sad. Anybody with a brain could fake their way through it by acting like an engaging individual that has superb team mentality.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Group interview, about 5 people. Asked questions round robin and took turns answering different questions. We were asked a variety of questions about our personal opinions and the brand itself: if we had knowledge of the brand, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was done on the date that you chose best for you on the application. The interview was done outside in a very public environment. It was very one on one and personal. This made the interview feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with others, with different backgrounds.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you we're proud of yourself for accomplishing something.   Answer Question

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Very quick. Once called for an interview, you get a group interview with a store manager. Takes about 30 minutes depending on group size. Each person gets a turn to answer a question. After the interview they tell you when they will call you. I got my interview done on a Friday and I got called on Monday for the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like "why do you want to work here", "what would you be bringing to abercrombie and Fitch"?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview. I had a group interview with 4 other candidates, and it was conducted by the store manager. Not all interviewees seem to bring in a resume as this position doesn't require any experience, but do so if possible. The manager will ask a question and everyone will take turns answering. Showing your personality is more important than what you answer (as long as it's appropriate). Dress casual to resemble the Abercrombie and Fitch style. Best option is to dress in clothes from the store itself. Mannequins/posters around the store are a good example to follow. Just act confident and outgoing. It is a very relaxed and casual process. The interview lasts about 15-20 mins. If you are accepted, they will contact you to schedule an orientation.

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Group interview, pretty casual, they ask what animal would you be if you could be any. They ask questions about the company, so good to know a bit about it. They look for people with the beachy, natural, all-American look. Don't be too quiet or shy, should be smiling alot and friendly. They go mostly for look more than anything. If you have the A&F look, you'll probably get hired.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you be and why?   1 Answer