Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

1.7

245 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Langhorne, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

You sat down in a group setting and spoke directly to the head manager. It was a relaxed and friendly environment. This interview was meant to show that you are a friendly and outgoing person that will represent the brand well. You just need to show a personality that fits the Abercrombie brand.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel the Abercrombie tries to portray?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Interview

Was asked to apply by manager while in store, when I said I was interested she asked me to apply online with a password and username. The overall interview process was very casual one of the other managers took a group of us (5 or 6) to a benched part of the mall and just asked us questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you had to overcome and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Sugar Land, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was very simple. They asked about my views on ethnicity in the workplace and how I view teamwork. They emphasized leadership and upholding the company appearance.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied in person, at the 5th avenue store. After submit the forms through the computer, went to talk to the manager. After that, talked to the senior manager and I was told that I could start anytime. A couple pictures were taken after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three adjectives that comes to your mind when you hear Abercrombie and Fitch.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

Very short, met a manager in the store, was asked a few questions about how i could handle customers. gave a brief overview of responsibilities for the job which would be folding clothes, cleaning the store and assissting customers. asked when i could start working and was basically handed the job

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief and done in a group setting outside the store in the mall. They asked a few questions regarding diversity and why it's important in our corporate culture. Interviewer was reading off of a question sheet the whole time and had little personal attachment with the candidates. Come looking like you work at the store already, know the brand, love the brand, get hired.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you and why is it important?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got an email inviting me to an interview in about a week. Fairly easy interview, they asked me about my past sales experience and got hired right away,

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Was approached by someone on campus and scheduled for a group interview. It was a pretty simple group interview that was more of an introduction to the position and a few questions that we answered in a circle. Honestly though, they do look for people who are better looking especially for store associate.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to 'what would you do if a customer...' and other predicaments to see if you're a good fit for retail.   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Group interview, casual, 5 people in my interview. It lasted maybe around 30 minutes. They had specific questions for people who wanted to be a model and people who wanted to do the back stock job.

Interview Questions

• What is one word for the Abercrombie style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Barbara, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back for a group interview the next day. It was very short i was with 2 other people and the manager interviewed us. He asked us group questions and individual questions. I heard back in a few days and got a offer and accepted