Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,663 Interview Reviews

2.0

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estero, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Estero, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The company is looking for very specific person. Dress in their clothes for the interview, jeans and a t-shirt, can't go wrong. Wear something from their store with in 3 months.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

On-campus interview, all behavioral, then one over Skype, and then 2 days in their Columbus headquarters. Flown out and interviewed with multiple people in different departments, same behavioral type questions

Interview Questions

• All behavioral ie. hobbies, past experience, different points on your resume   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Spoke to the manager briefly. He asked me simple questions such as where i went to school, how old i was, what i did in my free time. This interview was very informal because the manager was also very informal. This type of on the spot interview is very irregular.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimum wage, so no negotiation.

Designer Interview

Interview

Very long and tedious. You started with a tour of campus and then are interviewed by three different people. Everyone asked the same questions. Seemed extremely redundant and unnecessary. You're also asked to take a "personality"test.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

The interview process was easy for me. Normally, A&F will do group interviews, but I got lucky and had a one on one with one of the stores managers. Do not dress up. Literally just look at what Abercrombie sells and wear something like that. I had on slacks and a nice blouse. It was too much. But, I still got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for A&F?
      If I customer came in looking for a specific item how would you assist them? What if we didn't have it.
      1 Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Quick no more than 20 min. It was a group interview so it was a bunch of people in a group. they had us wait in the middle of the store.

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview process did not take too long. Was a basic group interview with a couple other people. The manager would ask the same question to each individual and you would need to answer in front of everyone that was present. Sometimes the district manager sits in on the interviews but not that often.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, on their website and was able to schedule an interview right there. They emailed me and said that it was going to be in a group format. I went in on a Friday around 4pm. And was told to wait in the store until more ppl showed up. It was about 4 of us . The manager did the interview outside the store. Everyone dressed pretty casual. The interview questions were pretty basic and personal.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I loved interviewing at A&F. I met the recruiters on campus, scheduled a Skype interview and then was invited to the home office in Columbus, OH to meet other members of the finance team, see Columbus and do final round interviews. The process was super relaxed and fun and I loved everyone that I met and the work environment at A&F. Final round of interviews at the home office consisted of three behavioral interviews and one case study.

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out. I had several interviews with tons of time between them, and I was often waiting to hear back with no update on what the timeline would be. I felt like they asked very similar questions in every interview, which was fairly annoying because it seemed redundant. For the final interview we were flown to columbus, which was a lot of fun (their headquarters are amazing)