Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Impact Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.7

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Super laid back and easy questions. It was a group interview with 2-5 people depending. They just ask you questions like, "how would others describe you?" "What is diversity?" Dress like you already work there, or something similar -it's very casual, you'd be wearing flip flops and jeans to work daily. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They interview me with another applicant and asked us questions about diversity and past experiences. Questions may vary- my friend also had an interview but the questions they asked her were different.

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Altamonte Springs, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy, it was a group interview with 4 interviewees and the manager. The questions were more personal rather than situational. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes and then we were asked to look through an Abercrombie catalog and talk about what we like. Very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I waited a few days and I was offered the position via phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I actually applied to Abercrombie kids. Went in 10 minutes before 4 o clock group interview, was given the option to wait until 4 or come back. I chose to walk around and then come back. They couldn't find my application, I tried to tell them it was at a different mall. The manager was really friendly and helpful. The assistant manager interviewed me and it was down from the store. I luckily got to interview alone since she claimed she didn't want to hold up the other guys interviewing. I did pretty good but more than likely didn't get it because of my race. I applied for impact but she kept saying model position and I told her impact and she said she knows (by the way I have my hair cut short). So that was more than likely on purpose so that way if I didn't get the job the excuse could be that I didn't fit the look to work as the model position which I wasn't applying for.

Interview Questions

• question about importance diversity in workplace
      how would friends and family describe you?
      How would you describe the company's style?
      Describe time where you were uncomfortable and how you handled it.
      Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied in store and set up an interview on the spot. Came in for the scheduled interview a week later and got an offer about a week later. I was able to start working less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard interview questions. Nothing challenging.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They give you a card with the website name on top of it. The interviews are very casual. for example:
    What do you think the style of clothing is?
    etc

Impact Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (El Paso, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy and relaxed interview. I actually knew multiple managers on a fairly personal level so I think that helped a bunch. I interviewed well compared to the other candidates; however, if I didn't know a few managers and a few people who worked there I don't think I would've gotten the job (especially since I had no work experience, and since another candidate had a stock job at Vans). Either way, if you go in with confidence, energy, and a friendly attitude you should get the job!
    They hire a lot of people and don't give many hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview will most likely be a group interview, so just be sure to stand out. It's very simple. Just be outgoing and confident. After they call you for the position, you will have to attend an orientation, also very simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Everyone gets minimum wage.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

You go into the store and apply at the kiosk in the back. Than you select a time for a group interview with about 20 people and typically they hire everybody after asking dumb question regarding you're views on ethics and morals. Regardless of you're answer, they hire you immediately because they over hire so that they can give you maybe $60 a month in paychecks. Which is all going to come back to them because they require you to buy their clothes every month... This place is a SCAM. DO NOT WORK HERE!

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The manager asked three questions all about behaviors. for example, how do you deal with conflict schedules. and do you think doing good and doing fast, which one is good?