Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,769 Interview Reviews

2.0

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. It was a one on one with the store manager. She didn't ask many questions and she got to know me before asking me certain questions. She was nice and encouraging after every answer to each question

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I applied through an online application. The online application gave me an interview time. The interview was a group one and lasted about 15 minutes. They split the interview into those applying for Brand Representative and Stock.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think diversity is important in the work place?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online, got an offer to complete a first round of interviews about a month later. The first round of interviews was an online video interview, they give you a set of questions and you have a limited time to record your answers to the questions

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment? Why finance (or what ever area you ranked first) Why A&F? Strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

I was recruited in store. Casual and very easy going interview. It's recommended to come dressed in Abercrombie attire or something alike. Be confident and upbeat, that's what they're looking for

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an easy and quick going interview, it was straightforward and no beating around the bush, the easiest part were the questions and there was no group training, but the easy going staff is appreciative of the efforts you put

Interview Questions

• How would you view your skills in the job description?
      Teamwork/Team Management questions based on description of scenario   Answer Question

Brand Senses Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long, but gave you great insight into what the culture of the company is like and what your position will be like. You will meet with recruiters, as well as current employees. You will also give a visual presentation of a floor set.

MIT Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process went well and was fairly easy. I applied online and was brought in for 2 different interviews in-person. After my interview, I received an email saying I did great and they loved what I could bring to the team. A week later I received a call from another location asking if I would be interested in working there instead. After expressing that I would not like to relocate at this time, they basically took my offer away. I do not understand why they would have me go through the whole interview process at the location I wanted and then only offer me a position at a completely different location. Poor communication on the management department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work in a group.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a manager.   Answer Question

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Altamonte Springs, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online it says to schedule an interview since they give everyone the opportunity to have one, they have interviews every Friday. I got there 10 minutes earlier and filled a form asking about availability, then she asked me to wait to see if anyone else was going to show up. At the end it was just me and another guy. The interview was in the general area of a mall and there was people crossing by and a bit of noise. I honestly don't like group interviews or in public settings since it doesn't feel personal. It lasted like 45 minutes and it felt like eternity because I was feeling bad. The interview went well and I feel I did good, the manager told me she was going to call within a week if they consider me for a job. They never called. I know the competition is a bit hard since I don't have any previous experience and everyone gets an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Abercrombie and Fitch?
      Why did you choose your outfit?
      Sell me your outfit.
      Tell me a time when you gave a suggestion for a project and how it turned out?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It went smoothly they asked when was a time I had to disagree to agree with somebody in a group, or when I did well with people from different ethnicity's.

Interview Questions

• Q : When was a time I had to understand somebody else point of view and how we came together?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was approached by a manager who asked me to apply for a position while I was shopping. I few days later I received a call for an interview. When I arrived the interview was with about 5-10 people and you take turns answering the questions.