Abercrombie & Fitch Model/Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

1.7

247 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Vernon Hills, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was shopping one day and an employee came up and asked if I was interested in working here. He then gave me the little recruitment paper with instructions on it telling me to come in Tuesday for the group interview, it was Wednesday so I had to wait a week. I applied for the job online as instructed and it let's you select and interview time. Tuesday, like I was told, wasnt and option so I chose Friday and just came in on Friday which ended up being fine. It was the interviews second time giving interviews so it was very casual and super laidback. 2 other people showed up for the interview. Even the interviewer told us it was easy and you're basically guaranteed the job, especially if they need people. He asked 4 simple questions all basically one of the ones in other reviews on this site. You go round robin style answering the same questions. Probably the easiest interview you'll ever have. He said we can expect a call late next week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy. Behavioral questions and basically how would you fit into the company. The manager is very nice and told me she would let me know by the end of the week.

Sales Associate - Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Apply online or in their offices, then get called and asked to come in and sit in small group interview. Go around and ask questions to each individual. Probably a total of 5 or 6 questions.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

You either apple in-store or online. You get to choose the date of your interview. I don't think you get a reminder, so once you pick the date and time, make sure you put it in your calendar or something. The interview is really easy. They always do group interviews but if you're lucky, you might be the only one to sign up for the date and time you chose. They ask about 3 questions that are really easy to answer. Make sure you know about diversity. Also after your interview, do NOT call and follow up. If you don't get a call back within a week, you most likely did not get the job. As for attire, you don't have to dress up in slacks. It would be better if you wore the brand. If you don't know how to look the part, go on the website.

Interview Questions

• Why is the inclusion of other cultures and backgrounds (diversity) important at home or in the workplace?   1 Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The manager took me and one other person into a private place and asked us questions we both answered on the spot. The interview is based mostly on how you dress and look and how easy you are to talk to. The position is for a model, and they look for basic faces (minimal makeup, put together hair) and that your wearing either gray, dark blue, or white

Interview Questions

• What do you notice about Hollister style   1 Answer
    • What do you do for fun?   1 Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. Managers were all super friendly and took the time to talk to each individual. It was a group interview so several people were there.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was brief and casual. I went into a store and asked to speak to the store manager for job application. She gave me a tablet PC to fill in the application then and there. I filled it in and signed up for the group interview which is held on every Tuesday and Friday at 4pm. I went in on the next day (Tuesday) and did the interview. It lasted about 25min and it was very casual and conversational. I got the offer on Friday night.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe your personality
      Q: What does diversity mean to you and why is it important?
      Q: Your recent hardship and how you overcame it
      Q: Describe Abercrombie & Fitch style   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about 30 to 45 minutes and it was easy. The store manager would ask you about 6 questions. The key to these questions is to think out the box. On the day of the interview, be sure to wear Abercrombie style clothing because you're trying to a position that is trying to get buyers to buy the company's clothes. You should never dress in any sort of business clothes.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2015.

Interview

I went in the store and inquired about the hiring process. The manager gave me a card with a password to fill out the online application. I received a call about a week later to come in for a Friday interview. The interview was a group interview with two groups of four people. Waiting for the manager took longer than the actual interview. The interview lasted about ten minutes and was conducted right outside of the store.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was recruited in the store while I was shopping. The manager came up to me and asked if I was 17 years of age. Then he gave me all of the information to apply online. I came in for a group interview later that week. It was super easy, and super casual. I was offered the job a few days later, and I accepted.