Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,716 Interview Reviews

2.0

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

The interview process was easy for me. Normally, A&F will do group interviews, but I got lucky and had a one on one with one of the stores managers. Do not dress up. Literally just look at what Abercrombie sells and wear something like that. I had on slacks and a nice blouse. It was too much. But, I still got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for A&F?
      If I customer came in looking for a specific item how would you assist them? What if we didn't have it.
      1 Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Quick no more than 20 min. It was a group interview so it was a bunch of people in a group. they had us wait in the middle of the store.

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview process did not take too long. Was a basic group interview with a couple other people. The manager would ask the same question to each individual and you would need to answer in front of everyone that was present. Sometimes the district manager sits in on the interviews but not that often.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, on their website and was able to schedule an interview right there. They emailed me and said that it was going to be in a group format. I went in on a Friday around 4pm. And was told to wait in the store until more ppl showed up. It was about 4 of us . The manager did the interview outside the store. Everyone dressed pretty casual. The interview questions were pretty basic and personal.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I loved interviewing at A&F. I met the recruiters on campus, scheduled a Skype interview and then was invited to the home office in Columbus, OH to meet other members of the finance team, see Columbus and do final round interviews. The process was super relaxed and fun and I loved everyone that I met and the work environment at A&F. Final round of interviews at the home office consisted of three behavioral interviews and one case study.

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out. I had several interviews with tons of time between them, and I was often waiting to hear back with no update on what the timeline would be. I felt like they asked very similar questions in every interview, which was fairly annoying because it seemed redundant. For the final interview we were flown to columbus, which was a lot of fun (their headquarters are amazing)

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Newark, DE) in November 2016.

Interview

A quick 15 min. Group interview and they ask you common sense questions. It's a very chilled environment and that makes the interview less nerve racking. If you have prior retail experience it's easier for you to get the the job but it's not required

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in to the cashier ask that you are here for an interview, and then they come to you and go with the process of the interview. Then you sit with them at any spot and get ready to get interviewed.

Interview Questions

• They ask you questions about diversity and how you work together with them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked a few questions, what is Abercrombie style like. What are your strengths in the work field. What are your weakness. Why is diversity important for a company. They called with 3 days. I started working a month later and it's okay.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Interview set by recruiter (had a few days notice) based on A&F request. A&F is very laid back but I was there on a Fri so maybe that was extra casual. They were a little unprepared (no room on their meeting notice so people came late, no one had resume, one guys brushed off the resume and spent more time on his phone).

Interview Questions

• I asked the people interviewing me why they came to work everyday, one said "flip flops and shorts" and another said it's really relaxed. I was hoping for a better answer, something more substantial but that's not the environment.   Answer Question