Abercrombie & Fitch MIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2017.

Interview

I had applied for this position after hearing about it from a friend that was currently working at the stores. I applied online, and received a phone call a couple days later. We scheduled an appointment for an in person meeting with the store manager. The interview questions were expected, it was ok other than the fact that the store manager was an hour and a half late.

Interview Questions

• What is something you noticed in their store, that you think they could improve on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estero, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Estero, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The company is looking for very specific person. Dress in their clothes for the interview, jeans and a t-shirt, can't go wrong. Wear something from their store with in 3 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

First round interview with the General store manager. Pretty easy-going personality and did it in a chit chat style. Wear Abercrombie clothes or something similar to theirs. They take MITs all year round so if you fail once maybe try again later. All the ANF mangers started from this program

Interview Questions

• What was one mistake you made, what were the consequences and how you handled it   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Interview

Quick, very conversational. it was nothing that needed preparation and the culture of the company is very laid back. My interview was over in about twenty minutes, its very similar to the brand rep. interview just longer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

There are typically two rounds to the interview. Once first with a store manager from the district you are applying to and a second one if they pass you on with the district manager. Most questions relate to your ability to motivate and inspire a team and lead them to success.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned from working with a group from a different background?   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Recruited at a university career fair, Interviewed a week or two after, Second (final) interview two weeks after

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2010.

Interview

A one-on-one interview with the district manager. I have worked for the company for five years. After the interview was over i was not contacted or mailed a letter of any kind. I worked five days a week and they simply ignored me and my efforts. Eventually I confronted the district manager and he said to wait longer, with no response.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an assistant manager?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Birmingham, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

I went to a career fair for school and the recruiter came up to me and asked if I was interested in the company. They talked to me for a few minutes and asked if I was interested in having an interview with them the next day. At that interview, they asked situational questions. It took 4-5 weeks to finally hear back from the recruiter but I got a 2nd interview with the DM.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to meet multiple deadlines at once. How did you do?   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2007.

Interview

The Manager in Training program is a blended learning program focused on immersing the trainee in all aspects of managing a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie & Fitch. Training takes place in any of our domestic or international store locations, and is divided into weekly increments of focus. Each week the trainee will gain exposure to a different principle of management, including store operations, recruiting, diversity, store experience, human resources, and brand senses. The Store Manager and District Manager will conduct weekly assessments and performance evaluations. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the training program to be moved into an Assistant Manager role.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in March 2017.

Interview

First got a call from the store, and been interviewed with general manager. Questions were situational question based. The staffs in store were so friendly and shared their experience with me. The manager were smiling and the whole process were smooth and not tricky at all.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you need to make a unplanned change, and whats the result?   Answer Question