Abercrombie & Fitch Merchant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Merchant Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out. I had several interviews with tons of time between them, and I was often waiting to hear back with no update on what the timeline would be. I felt like they asked very similar questions in every interview, which was fairly annoying because it seemed redundant. For the final interview we were flown to columbus, which was a lot of fun (their headquarters are amazing)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was recruited through my school's career fair. I actually knew a current employee who was an alum of my Greek Organization. Did not actually think I was going to apply until the next day, when after chatting with her higher-ups said they liked me and wanted me to submit a resume. I participated in an on campus interview the third day.

Merchant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, a wonderlic test, project previous to interview to be presented at interview. pretty conversational and easy, casual dress, high energy. second round was told would be 6-8 interviews at headquarter in columbus

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the trends in women's apparel currently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

The home office interview is fun but you always have to be on. It is 24 hours of being informally and formally interviewed.

The first day you spend time touring Columbus and the home office campus and then the second day is all interviews, both one on one and group.

Merchant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They usually have a pre-interview party where all you do is eat free food and schmooze. They'll be dressed in Abercrombie clothing, therefore will blend in among your college peers. Make sure you initiate a friendly conversation with everybody, because for all you know, that person will be in charge of hiring you. The interview process was standard, the project wasn't too difficult.