Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

Updated May 16, 2017

1.8

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The person who was hiring was asking about retails process, and how could I handle any situation about retails, which other experience I had had about retails. How we need to treat costumers.

Interview Questions

• how can you be better with costumers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, and there was only me that afternoon. The store manager was friendly and chill. I was asked to fill out a form including name and job title. He told me just gonna ask few questions. We didn't have the interview inside of the store, but we found a table at nearby foodcourt to do the interview. The process was easy and relaxing. The manager is just couple years older than me so he understands how I think.

Interview Questions

• What was your big accomplishment in your life?   1 Answer
    • How do you think your dressing style fit in A&F and how do you relate it to customers?   1 Answer

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Aventura, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I showed up to the store located in Aventura. The manager asked about work experience and why I wanted to become a store manager. The questions were not tricky or technical. The interview didn't catch me off guard.

Interview Questions

• If an employee shows up late daily, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy, easy questions, just have to show your personality and that you are ok dealing with costumers. Show your spontaneity and if you dominate more than one language that is defenitely a benefit!

Interview Questions

• What and how was your last experience dealing with costumers and they needs   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I walked in Friday at 4:40 pm, which is the time the online application gave me. Turns out I was 40 minutes late and the site had glitches and it was at 4. They told me to come Tuesday at 4. I did, I had a pretty casual group interview. Still haven't heard back, doubt I got it though with all the people that have been applying.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with a group of people from different backgrounds.   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by myself, not in a group as is the norm, the manager I interviewed with was very relaxed and fun. The interview was very casual and open, that eased my nerves a little. I was asked a few questions on why i wanted the job, and i responded reslectfully and showed manners.

Interview Questions

• What is my personailty like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wellington, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by myself, not in a group as is the norm, the manager I interviewed with was very relaxed and fun. The interview was very casual and open, that eased my nerves a little. The interview was, by far, one of my best experiences, this definitely is because of the esay-going nature of the manager. We introduced ourselves and I was then led to a sitting area inside the mall to begin the interview. The manager gave a brief description of himself and how he got to his position, then he asked questions about me and my personality. The questions asked were very simple but I did have to put some thought to it before answering. Afterwards, the manager told me he looked forward to seeing me again and said that they would call should they hire me.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied last Monday online and on the application it asks when is the best day to attend a group interview and I put Thursday (earliest possible). I got a call on Wednesday to attend their Thursday interview. It was just me and another girl being interviewed together. I was asked no questions regarding diversity or the popular interview questions Abercrombie asks but they weren't hard or uncommon for general interviews. Then on the following Monday morning I got a call with a job offer. Both me and the girl I interviewed with got offered a position so don't think that because you're interviewing together it means that you're competition against each other.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wellington, FL).

Interview

They ask a list of questions that have nothing to do with getting hired or not. They make a decision based solely on your looks within 30 seconds of meeting you.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to handle an angry customer in the past if so how and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offer a rate everyone makes the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview was very basic, the manager hardly asked any questions that would show our work abilities. Hiring was very biased on looks as was expected from this company. Dressed the part and got the job, very minimal effort. Not worth it