Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

1.7

187 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and after a week they called me for the interview and then I went to the interview, whch it was very easy. the managers are very cool and fun and out going. so I just had to be very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

Interview

what is diversity? also it is a group interview. Make sure to wear their style. Very easy interview, so don't be nervous. The kid store is also a great place to work for experience.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

simple just a few questions. in a group environment. they want to get to know you a bit. if you're friendly and not shy you will most likely get the job

Interview Questions

• what does diversity mean to you   1 Answer

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was a group interview held with one of the managers of the store. A question would be asked and everyone was required to answer the question. The questions were mainly about yourself and what you know and think about diversity. Overall, it was really simple.

Interview Questions

• What three words would your friends use to describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone and went to an in person. Everyone was very nice and seemed like a great company. I am excited for my first job and hopefully will get an offer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply either online or in-store and set up an interview date. They only do Monday's and Friday's. Go in for the set time and date for the interview dressed for the part. Typically, they do group interviews, but for me it was a one-on-one interview with the manager. The entire interview process was very quick, and very straight-forward. My interview lasted about twenty minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (White Plains, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and picked a time for a group interview. Showed up early but no other applicants were there. Took a while for a manager to speak to me, they left me awkwardly standing around. Said I could walk around the store or wait outside so I waited outside. Manager finally came after a while and then asked questions. She seemed nice and I thought I did well but there was no follow up. Wore plaid shirt, jeans and converse.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Asked if I wanted to work there. Interview in 2 days hired on the spot really easy interview! Dress in the style of A&F. Flannel sandals minimal make up for girls

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fairfax, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

They take you out into the mall and ask a few questions. Questions about teamwork, diversity, your personality, how others would describe you, etc. What kind of brand you think Abercrombie represents, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

It us usually a group interview but I had a single. I was interviewed by Sarah after a series of common questions it ended in 20 mins. Pays $7.93 in Orlando Florida, the hours aren't great at all, you'll need a second job or if your still in high school its just something to have. But you can pick up shifts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.