Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

1.7

191 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Model Interview

Interview

I was recruited while I was shopping at the store. The following week I had a group interview. It was a pretty easy. They asked basic questions about the store. Just do your research before you show up and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

You will get invited to a group day where everybody will be introduced to the company. They will ask you questions about diversity and they will take you picture. They will invite you to introduce yourself to the group and you will get to participate in some team work.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was an informal group interview. Answered several situational questions and asked what we knew about the company. Questions were focused on getting to know customer service background and geared to how you handle tough retail situations. A few questions were geared to personality, if you would get along with the team, and if you fit the company culture

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't see eye to eye with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was recruited to work for A&F while shopping in one of the retail locations. One of the employees began speaking with me and asked my interests. She told me i would be a great fit for A&F and would i like a job

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Portland, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with 4 other applicants, and was done by 1 assistant manager in the lobby of the store. Once hired I realized most applicants that were hired generally were attractive and outgoing individuals, and your answers in the interview didn't really matter.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Group Interview process in the mall with a manager in training, assistant store manager, or store manager. The interview took around 30-45 minutes, as some people gave longer answers than others.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and why is it important in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic interview about why you want to work for abercrombie, the interview was one manager and she was interviewing 8 people. she would ask a question and then we would each give an answer. super laid back. the interview was done in the food court of the mall. basic interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at abercrombie?
      why are you a good fit for abercrombie?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brea, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview and it was outside the store. Everyone took turns answering the questions while the manager was writing all the answers down. They don't ask or look for your resumes. The interview questions aren't too hard and it wasn't very serious at all. It was laidback.

Interview Questions

• What's your definition of diversity and why is it important?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Very complicated if not dressed for role they don't look at you. You have to wear little makeup, have hair down and look like there models. If you don't look like the part or exactly the same as them they move on

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite laid back. I walked out with the manager to the middle of the mall and he asked me a few basic questions. After about 10 minutes we finished up and he said he would get back to me. Overall I enjoyed the process.