Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brea, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview and it was outside the store. Everyone took turns answering the questions while the manager was writing all the answers down. They don't ask or look for your resumes. The interview questions aren't too hard and it wasn't very serious at all. It was laidback.

Interview Questions

• What's your definition of diversity and why is it important?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Very complicated if not dressed for role they don't look at you. You have to wear little makeup, have hair down and look like there models. If you don't look like the part or exactly the same as them they move on

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite laid back. I walked out with the manager to the middle of the mall and he asked me a few basic questions. After about 10 minutes we finished up and he said he would get back to me. Overall I enjoyed the process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview, behavioral questions, make a lot of eye contact and act very friendly to get the job. It is also somehow based on your looks. The manager takes you and a group down to the food court in the mall to ask you questions.

Interview Questions

• What does our brand represent   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and after a week they called me for the interview and then I went to the interview, whch it was very easy. the managers are very cool and fun and out going. so I just had to be very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tempe, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a fairly short, informal group interview. Hiring managers took turns asking the interviewees questions. Mostly it seemed like the hiring managers were gauging an interviewees looks and personality.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

You should apply online if you are not approached and recruited. Then they will call you and you set up an interview time. You areinterviewed in the store (or elsewhere in the mall). The interview is about 10-15 minutes and they call you within the week.

Interview Questions

• How would you define diversity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

It's a group interview so they take you outside of the store to a better location away from the loud music. A manager asks a question and one by one each individual answers.

Interview Questions

• What about you and your experiences makes you an individual ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

You apply either online or in-store. Its better to do it in-store that way they get a good look at you and actually want to call you for an interview. The actual interview is normally somewhere in the mall or food court, so nothing professional. You basically just act cool and say what you like about the brand and how you would promote it in a positive way, and you've got the job! They normally have you start immediately.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the clothes in our store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Watched a video about requirements of being an employee for abercrombie. The brand and how they got to where they are today. Then broke into groups and were asked questions that pertained to each of us individually one at a time. I was then asked some questions and took some pictures to send to corporate.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with talking to large amounts of people??   1 Answer