Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brea, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview and it was outside the store. Everyone took turns answering the questions while the manager was writing all the answers down. They don't ask or look for your resumes. The interview questions aren't too hard and it wasn't very serious at all. It was laidback.

Interview Questions

• What's your definition of diversity and why is it important?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic interview about why you want to work for abercrombie, the interview was one manager and she was interviewing 8 people. she would ask a question and then we would each give an answer. super laid back. the interview was done in the food court of the mall. basic interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at abercrombie?
      why are you a good fit for abercrombie?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Bloomington, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Got recruited and was told to fill out an online application. Was given a sheet with a password to apply, in which I did so. Asks you to pick a group interview time. Show up and answer some easy questions

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and selected a group interview date and time. Usually on tuesdays and fridays 4pm. Asked a series of questions in a group. All easy questions about diversity. Was told in interview that I had gotten the position and accepted an offer on the spot.

Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Impact and Models are interviewed separately. First, they'll ask you to talk about yourself a little bit. First question, what would your friends, family, and the people that know you say about you? Second question, What do you think diversity means? Third question, Why do you think you are a good fit for the company? Fourth question, what is the brand?

Interview Questions

I actually just did the interview, so I don't know if I got it or not.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Honolulu, HI) in November 2013.

Interview

I was recruited in-store and asked to come in the following day for an interview. I arrived about 15 min early and the manager just took me outside to interview me alone, but usually the company does group interviews. It was about 15 min long, very relaxed and easy. She introduced herself and just began asking questions like what do you think of the company or how would your friends/family describe you. Dress very casually and if not the company clothing, very similar styles. Keep hair natural and down, and very light make-up. They stress the natural look. Overall they just want motivated, happy outgoing and hardworking people. Be yourself :)

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and what does it mean to you?
      Describe yourself
      How do you maintain positive relationships with people?
      Answer Question

Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They asked why you liked Abercrombie but it was pretty much about how you looked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Model Interview

Interview

Easy and laid back- Pannel/group interview style

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Portland, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

You either get recruited by a manager or employee, or you go up to them and ask if they are hiring. They do interviews every Tuesday and Friday. If you go in the store and ask, the manager gives you a card with a password on it so you can log in and apply online. Had my interview same day by myself with the store manager but usually it's a group interview so try to stand out with your answers. Be happy and energetic, smiley. Super easy and laid back. Make sure you wear Abercrombie or Hollister to your interview: Cute top, dark wash jeans, and converse or slip ons. They want you to already have their style. Hair down, natural make up, no eyeliner or bright colored eye shadow, nails or french tips. Abercrombie & Fitch goes for a natural and effortless but still attractive look. I felt like the interview went okay and they said they would call or email by friday, but just to make sure the next day I called the store to follow up and say thank you for the interview and they told me I was already picked to be hired and orientation was this week! I was so happy.

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL INTERVIEWS: At the end of most interviews, the person usually asks "Do you have any questions for me?" You should ALWAYS have questions about the job from the person interviewing you, but not self centered questions like pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and how is it important in the work place?   1 Answer
    • How would your friends and family describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

You should apply online if you are not approached and recruited. Then they will call you and you set up an interview time. You areinterviewed in the store (or elsewhere in the mall). The interview is about 10-15 minutes and they call you within the week.

Interview Questions

• How would you define diversity?   1 Answer