Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

You should apply online if you are not approached and recruited. Then they will call you and you set up an interview time. You areinterviewed in the store (or elsewhere in the mall). The interview is about 10-15 minutes and they call you within the week.

Interview Questions

• How would you define diversity?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

Interview

As I was shopping in the store itself, I was approached by one of the managers who recruited me to work for them. They explained the application process which was very easy to follow. Applying online was simple and took me no longer than 20 minutes. I was able to choose my own interview date, which was very convenient. The interview was pretty much 4 main questions and took no more than 15 minutes. I got a call back the next day saying I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Group interview at the food court. Very casual. They called me back a week later offering the job.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2013.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter, gave me a code to fill out the app online, got an interview within 2 days. It was a group interview with 5people total. They asked a few different questions and they went around in a circle to answer them. Next morning they called and told me I got the job!

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you and how important is it in the workplace?   Answer Question

Model Interview

Interview

group interview with the store manager. it was conducted in the store, very casual and relaxed. lasted less than 15 minutes. asked to describe myself and what the brand means to me. very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Oak Brook, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

i was recruited at my college and they gave me a card telling me to apply. A week later they called me and asked for an interview. I went in and aasked for the manager. They told me to apply since i hadnt done so yet and then i had a one on one interview that took less than 5 minutes. after that the lady told me they would call me in a couple of days.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite laid back. I walked out with the manager to the middle of the mall and he asked me a few basic questions. After about 10 minutes we finished up and he said he would get back to me. Overall I enjoyed the process.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Be straightforward

Interview Questions

• none really, answer smartly and be different from the others being interviewed, but don't be weird... Do be unique   Answer Question

Negotiation

hourly wage is fixed to minimum wage

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview, behavioral questions, make a lot of eye contact and act very friendly to get the job. It is also somehow based on your looks. The manager takes you and a group down to the food court in the mall to ask you questions.

Interview Questions

• What does our brand represent   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Conway, SC) in September 2012.

Interview

The application is online. Everyone is automatically interviewed if you apply. The interview is in a group with other people applying for your position. There are about 3 or 4 questions asked, to which everyone answers. The questions are generally about how you view the brand, and how you can enhance the brand. They also ask about customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to repeat a "tagline" which is the greeting you use when someone comes in the store. Some people try to get fancy during the interview, but you should just use the tagline they tell you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.