Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.0

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

It's in a group interview where a store manager asks you questions about yourself, your style, how you would help a customer, a situation where you've solved a problem a customer was having, how important customer service is to you, etc.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Eatontown, NJ).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview. When I showed up to the interview I realized I was overdressed. The manager was dressed like a high schooler. Not a serious interview show up in their clothes and say ummmm to everything. Try to sound like a teenager.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

I was recruited in store. Casual and very easy going interview. It's recommended to come dressed in Abercrombie attire or something alike. Be confident and upbeat, that's what they're looking for

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the manager to set up a interview date. Got a call back within a week after interview. It was a group interview and was asked about basic customer service interview questions. Just make sure you talk about teamwork and customers being number one priority.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

Very short, met a manager in the store, was asked a few questions about how i could handle customers. gave a brief overview of responsibilities for the job which would be folding clothes, cleaning the store and assissting customers. asked when i could start working and was basically handed the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was vey easy and straightforward. The interviewer made some jokes and was really interested in learning about our skills. Moreover, the interview was only 15 minutes and we spent 5-10 minutes asking the interviewer questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with people different from you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked a few questions, what is Abercrombie style like. What are your strengths in the work field. What are your weakness. Why is diversity important for a company. They called with 3 days. I started working a month later and it's okay.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

First round interview with the General store manager. Pretty easy-going personality and did it in a chit chat style. Wear Abercrombie clothes or something similar to theirs. They take MITs all year round so if you fail once maybe try again later. All the ANF mangers started from this program

Interview Questions

• What was one mistake you made, what were the consequences and how you handled it   Answer Question

Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and after a week they called me for the interview and then I went to the interview, whch it was very easy. the managers are very cool and fun and out going. so I just had to be very friendly.

Mit Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

They will hire you if you look like you can wear their clothes, and if they like what you look like, not formal dress more like wearing jeans and chucks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will just ask you if you would like to join the mit program yes or no question