Abercrombie & Fitch PT Impact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch PT Impact Interview Questions

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Skokie, IL).

Interview

Casual group interview just outside store. Manager was a few minutes late. Asked simple behavioral questions centered around teamwork. Everyone there was very friendly and the interview process itself was easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a team to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Group interview , easy questions, diversity questions,

Interview Questions

• Why is diversity important in the workplace   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple application and casual interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Denver, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied and scheduled the interview on the spot. The following week was a casual group interview with a manager, lasting about 20 minutes between all 5 of us being interviewed at the same time. Then I heard back from them the following week—I got the part-time gig. I'm also asian and the store I was at was prioritizing diversity... it was actually surprisingly diverse despite all the negative media being tossed around (could've just been that store I guess).

Pros:
    Fellow employee's are young, attractive, and usually like to have fun. You can manage your scheduling all online, drop and add shifts, and set up availability—all done, i believe, two weeks in advance. It's just folding clothes, which is easy, and you'll get really good at it. Teaches the importance of being meticulously detailed oriented. We had a separate sound system set-up in the back which we would bump music to—managers were chill with mostly everything (just couldn't be straight cussing/too many derogatory slurs). You get a discount on their clothes; for the men, I purchased a pair of work jeans and to this day it's been the most durable and best fitting jeans I've owned. Managers were cool, responsible, passionate, and positive.

Cons:
    It is what it is, A&F is a superficial retailer, but everyone already knows that. On-call shifts were normal. They're sticklers for time (3 min early/late clock in). The music and smell on the sale's floor is awful... and both are cycled through way too often. You need to wear their clothes or something extremely similar and conform to all their awfulness.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly pertaining to A&F's brand recognition and style. They're a clothing retailer so they take appearance seriously likely evaluate you on the spot.   1 Answer