Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in Pennsylvania | Glassdoor

1.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wilkes Barre, PA).

Interview

Short. Based almost all on your appearance and if you fit into their ideal image type. They don't care much achievements or intellect. If you possess any real intelligence its easy to what the interview is all about. Do not think to much into it just fit the bill for appearance when you show up and you'll land a job.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Erie, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was straightforward, the questions were really basic and they revolved around leadership, problem solving and team play. They asked questions such as, name a time when you had to take a leadership position and what was your experience like? Name a time you had to be a team member ect...

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you failed, and explain how you delt with it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (State College, PA).

Interview

This is a group interview, you need to try and stand out. They are looking for people who fit in, or are social. They don't have any second rounds. I once did an interview for Hollister and there were 10 people. This particular interview I had one other person interviewing with me, and I think since it's a college town there may not be many other applicants. If you do recognize any one who may have referred to, don't hesitate to say hi. This interview was done in 2011.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, What is the difference between Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program - Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I spoke to recruiters at my campus career fair. They offered me an interview on the spot. I had the interview the next day. It's very casual. They tell you to wear jeans or whatever you feel comfortable with. The interview itself was basically all behavioral questions that were very straightforward. After that, they contacted me after a week or two inviting me to visit their home office in Ohio over a course of two days. The office visit was awesome. All of the recruiters were incredibly hospitable and nice. They have a schedule of events planned out and make sure you get to know all about the company. On the second day, they gave you an individual case study to do, then you did a group case study, and then did 3 rounds of in person interviews an a video interview.

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Lancaster, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

was very laid back, felt no pressure. They were extremely friendly, and made me feel comfortable. They asked me about my personal life, told me about themselves and were very welcoming.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Phila, PA).

Interview

Interview process was straight forward .They asked questions like why are you a great candidate , what does diversity mean in a workplace , do you know how to be a team player and so forth . Most ambercrombie & fitch recruiter are arrogant and really don't seem to care really . Fake it until you make it

Location was too far from school

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Scranton, PA).

Interview

Brief. Lasted roughly 5 minutes, done in a group. Basically they asked you questions you would expect like why their store? If you consider yourself outgoing? Describe yourself in 3 words etc

Interview Questions

• Why is diversity important in the work place?   2 Answers

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Langhorne, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

You sat down in a group setting and spoke directly to the head manager. It was a relaxed and friendly environment. This interview was meant to show that you are a friendly and outgoing person that will represent the brand well. You just need to show a personality that fits the Abercrombie brand.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel the Abercrombie tries to portray?   1 Answer

Tech Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I found the internship through my college and was offered an interview. I completed a Skype interview shortly after first contact, and a second Skype interview a week later. Both were very straightforward and mostly about my personality, education so far, and interests. The women interviewing me were extremely friendly and converstational. I will not here back until job offerings are posted through my school's system.

Interview Questions

• What is your best accomplishment so far?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have not heard back yet, but I would accept if granted the internship.

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was recruited through my school's career fair. I actually knew a current employee who was an alum of my Greek Organization. Did not actually think I was going to apply until the next day, when after chatting with her higher-ups said they liked me and wanted me to submit a resume. I participated in an on campus interview the third day.