Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

You apply online and select an interview date. Every interview is typically a group interview in which the manager will ask an array of easy questions. The interviews are usually pretty quick depending on how many candidates are there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Questions about diversity. It was done by a single manager there were many people who were there it was a group interview. They want to know about your experiences. Overall there were only 2 questions asked in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

It was what you'd expect from a group interview. The interviewer would ask each person to answer each question. A lot of the questions were pretty easy and the interview was pretty relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, on their website and was able to schedule an interview right there. They emailed me and said that it was going to be in a group format. I went in on a Friday around 4pm. And was told to wait in the store until more ppl showed up. It was about 4 of us . The manager did the interview outside the store. Everyone dressed pretty casual. The interview questions were pretty basic and personal.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wichita, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us about our previous experiences and how we could relate them to the workplace. They asked about our interest in fashion.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The person who was hiring was asking about retails process, and how could I handle any situation about retails, which other experience I had had about retails. How we need to treat costumers.

Interview Questions

• how can you be better with costumers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was a casual environment with just me and the interviewer. We stood in the middle of the store since it was slow and just casually talked. He didn't ask any questions that were too out of the ordinary.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2016.

Interview

After finishing the online application, you choose a date to interview from a dropdown box. Interviews are usually done in groups but I was the only one there on the day I went. You're brought to a relatively isolated area to be asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you had a short time to complete a task.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

group interview. You are asked very simple questions and the manager writes them down. Usually the manager takes you to a place in the mall outside the store to host the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was very laid back. I had filled out an application the week (or so) before hand. Then I got a call and went in.The manager asked me a few questions in the back office. Basically was hired then and there. Started a few days after that when he made up a new schedule.