Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

1.8

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA).

Interview

very brief and quick process, they were in need of people to help them and did not waste time looking for extra help. Called and answered questions that were asked over the phone and met the manager once before hand.

Interview Questions

• have you had any retail experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online and within a week they got back to me and I set up an in person interview. From there they told me it's a 3 process interview and I made it to the 2nd round. It was difficult and it was a new store with a new model so they were a lot pickier.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

You apply online and select an interview date. Every interview is typically a group interview in which the manager will ask an array of easy questions. The interviews are usually pretty quick depending on how many candidates are there.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Questions about diversity. It was done by a single manager there were many people who were there it was a group interview. They want to know about your experiences. Overall there were only 2 questions asked in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dayton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and signed up for an interview time and came in. I was the only one in the interview and the manager didn't know I had an interview and had a conference call so I waited an hour before the interview started. But it was a good experience, easy interview if you come prepared and I got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

It was what you'd expect from a group interview. The interviewer would ask each person to answer each question. A lot of the questions were pretty easy and the interview was pretty relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, on their website and was able to schedule an interview right there. They emailed me and said that it was going to be in a group format. I went in on a Friday around 4pm. And was told to wait in the store until more ppl showed up. It was about 4 of us . The manager did the interview outside the store. Everyone dressed pretty casual. The interview questions were pretty basic and personal.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wichita, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us about our previous experiences and how we could relate them to the workplace. They asked about our interest in fashion.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The person who was hiring was asking about retails process, and how could I handle any situation about retails, which other experience I had had about retails. How we need to treat costumers.

Interview Questions

• how can you be better with costumers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was a casual environment with just me and the interviewer. We stood in the middle of the store since it was slow and just casually talked. He didn't ask any questions that were too out of the ordinary.