Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

It was what you'd expect from a group interview. The interviewer would ask each person to answer each question. A lot of the questions were pretty easy and the interview was pretty relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, on their website and was able to schedule an interview right there. They emailed me and said that it was going to be in a group format. I went in on a Friday around 4pm. And was told to wait in the store until more ppl showed up. It was about 4 of us . The manager did the interview outside the store. Everyone dressed pretty casual. The interview questions were pretty basic and personal.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wichita, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us about our previous experiences and how we could relate them to the workplace. They asked about our interest in fashion.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2016.

Interview

After finishing the online application, you choose a date to interview from a dropdown box. Interviews are usually done in groups but I was the only one there on the day I went. You're brought to a relatively isolated area to be asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you had a short time to complete a task.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

group interview. You are asked very simple questions and the manager writes them down. Usually the manager takes you to a place in the mall outside the store to host the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was very laid back. I had filled out an application the week (or so) before hand. Then I got a call and went in.The manager asked me a few questions in the back office. Basically was hired then and there. Started a few days after that when he made up a new schedule.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Very casual. They are looking to see how personable you are since you'll be working directly with the customers and be a representative of the brand. Depending on the day it could be a one on one interview or a group interview. If it's a group interview try to interact with the other candidates to show that you're easy going and a team player. Also prior to your interview, do a little light research online to see what the current "looks" are online and try to dress the similar style going into the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Albany, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

they take you to a secluded area in the Mall so that it is quiet and intimate; they start off by greeting themselves, their position and what they do in the company. usually you are accompanied by one other candidate as they tend to hold interviews together. from there you both are asked the same questions. the process doesn't last more than 15 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was very simple and short. Two managers interview me and another girl. They told us a little about themselves and we did as well to get to know each other more and make us feel comfortable. The managers asked a total of 4 questions during my interview. I will know within the next week if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would a family/friend member describe you?
      Why should we hire you?
      Tell us a time you helped out in a situation?
      What interest you to work for Abercrombie?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online and fill out the application. A fews days later they called to schedule an interview. After a few short questions they hired me on the spot.