Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

group interview consisting of 3 plus the manager. Easy questions and pretty informal interview. Asked about scenarios that we could face on the job and how we were to solve them. Asked about our previous jobs and any activities we do at school.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dayton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and signed up for an interview time and came in. I was the only one in the interview and the manager didn't know I had an interview and had a conference call so I waited an hour before the interview started. But it was a good experience, easy interview if you come prepared and I got hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview with several other candidates that applied around the same time as me. We were asked a question by the manager and took turns jumping in to answer. This type of interview is not for the shy, as it requires you to participate at your own will.

Interview Questions

• If we were comfortable with flexible hours, how we worked as a team.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Flexible schedule and work/life balance. A variety of projects and hands on experience from experts. Exposure to big project for companies such as Honeywell, Thales, Safran, etc.Horrible interview experience! I was walked into the room, asked me where I was from then proceeds to say "Oh I feel bad that you came all the way for this" like the interview was over/ nothing was to come of it before it even began. Goes over my past employment and where I studied in about a minute then asks which language I am better suited to answer a…

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was a casual environment with just me and the interviewer. We stood in the middle of the store since it was slow and just casually talked. He didn't ask any questions that were too out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

You apply online and select an interview date. Every interview is typically a group interview in which the manager will ask an array of easy questions. The interviews are usually pretty quick depending on how many candidates are there.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Questions about diversity. It was done by a single manager there were many people who were there it was a group interview. They want to know about your experiences. Overall there were only 2 questions asked in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The person who was hiring was asking about retails process, and how could I handle any situation about retails, which other experience I had had about retails. How we need to treat costumers.

Interview Questions

• how can you be better with costumers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy. It consisted of a few questions. They care more about how you look than what you say during the interview. They look for good looking college students.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wichita, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us about our previous experiences and how we could relate them to the workplace. They asked about our interest in fashion.