Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018

1.9

93 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of a group interview whereby the manager asked us all different questions relating to the sales associate role. Each person had their turn to say their answer to the group.

Interview Questions

• gHow would you deal with a certain scenario with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I arrived 15 min before scheduled interview time and had to wait 30 min past scheduled interview time before the manager came to talk to me. the interview wasn't difficult it was generic questions. when i was done i was told that i would be called within one week if i got the job. i got no call for a week so i applied and accepted a position at another job. three weeks later abercrombie calls me and asks if i would be interested in working for them i said no as i had already committed to another job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would help you with this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Group interview. They asked behavioral questions as well as questions focused on diversity and what it means to you. They also asked for descriptions of their brand and what it represents.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Group Interview- Various questions were asked to the group, a few people try to monopolise the interview and turn the attention to them, but overall easy and straight-forward.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2015.

Interview

I walked in the store and filled in the application form.
    Later, within weeks, I received a call from the HR and asked me to attend the interview in person. It was the individual interview one by one in a group of 4

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Langhorne, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

asked a few questions about my life and asked how i do in school and which extra curricular activties im involved in she was really nice it was a fun time she asked what my style is like and what my favorite movies are

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interview with five other people at the top of head office. Given ten minutes alone in a room with the other candidates before interview commenced. They run interviews pretty regularly as the have a constant revolving door of employees. They explained their zero hour contract, some history behind the brand and encouraged applying to different locations if unsuccessful

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Aventura, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy can be in a group format or one on one depending on the amount of people who show up for the interview as well. They ask you about yourself and then ask about why you want the job and a situation where you’ve taken charge.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

applied and received an email the following day to pick a date for an interview. it was a group interview and took about an hour, maybe a little more since it was 9 of us and everyone is required to answer the questions. the questions were pretty easy, basically about yourself and the company.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Group interview with only one other person. Walked to an open area in the mall and that is where the interview was held. Asked basic questions and tested enthusiasm to see how it would translate on to the sales floor.