Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.8

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

group interview. You are asked very simple questions and the manager writes them down. Usually the manager takes you to a place in the mall outside the store to host the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was very laid back. I had filled out an application the week (or so) before hand. Then I got a call and went in.The manager asked me a few questions in the back office. Basically was hired then and there. Started a few days after that when he made up a new schedule.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Very casual. They are looking to see how personable you are since you'll be working directly with the customers and be a representative of the brand. Depending on the day it could be a one on one interview or a group interview. If it's a group interview try to interact with the other candidates to show that you're easy going and a team player. Also prior to your interview, do a little light research online to see what the current "looks" are online and try to dress the similar style going into the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Albany, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

they take you to a secluded area in the Mall so that it is quiet and intimate; they start off by greeting themselves, their position and what they do in the company. usually you are accompanied by one other candidate as they tend to hold interviews together. from there you both are asked the same questions. the process doesn't last more than 15 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was very simple and short. Two managers interview me and another girl. They told us a little about themselves and we did as well to get to know each other more and make us feel comfortable. The managers asked a total of 4 questions during my interview. I will know within the next week if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would a family/friend member describe you?
      Why should we hire you?
      Tell us a time you helped out in a situation?
      What interest you to work for Abercrombie?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online and fill out the application. A fews days later they called to schedule an interview. After a few short questions they hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview and they asked basic classroom questions. They just wanted to see whether or not you were normal. Easy interview, you will get the job with a breeze

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Albany, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Showing up 10 minutes before the interview shows them you're really interested in being hired. It's a group interview and they ask you straight forward questions. They essentially want people who can stand out in front of a group. Smiling a lot and showing a nice personality is what they're looking for. Dressing in their style of clothing goes big with them also. The duration depends on how many people is being group interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the store
      Describe your personality
      Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Group setting where they ask 3-5 questions, including one about diversity since they got sued for discrimination a few years back. Was recruited in store (this is where they do A LOT of their recruiting) and submitted an app at the kiosk in the store. Heard back exactly a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions are fairly straight forward. Just know a bit about the image that they are trying to sell (ie. classic New England prepster)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Fun and exciting, several questions were asked but very easy. It was s group interview with 2 others. We feed off each other which made it interesting. But like I said very easy.

Interview Questions

• Diversity is the main priority   1 Answer