Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

behavioral questions, team setting questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chicago, IL).

Interview

its easy to get hire.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I had a friend recommend the job to me. I went into the store and filled out an application on the computer there. The store manager called a few days later to set up a group interview. I remember them asking what diversity meant to each of us. I also recall them explaining what taglines were, the importance of their use, and had us practice using them on a manager as she pretended to enter the store.

Interview Questions

• I seem to recall one of the managers asking which doughnut we would be and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The store manager called a few days after the group interview and offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy. It consisted of a few questions. They care more about how you look than what you say during the interview. They look for good looking college students.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Tell me your definition of Diversity.
    What are 3 words that describe you?
    What's your customer services experience?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

If your outgoing, it is so easy. The interview questions are easy so just answer them with confident. Also try to smile or laugh alot, it shows that your friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you? How would you feel working in a diverse work force?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Paramus, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Open table process . We were about 5 people interviewing at one time with the manager. We sat at a nearby cafe for the round table question and answer technique. It was a different way of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How can you better represent the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

It was very casual, they have everyone sit down by the food court and ask pre written questions that the company already had. they ask the same question to a few people and sometimes they change it up and ask you a different one then everyone else to catch you off guard. have good answers that make you stand out and try to talk to the other interviewees so that they see that you are out going and you can fit in with the team that they already have working.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Albany, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Group interview with several other sales associates. All questions were asked while in the group. The girl who conducted the interview was very casual. By the end of the interview they told us whether we were hired or not.
    The interview was very easy, and that was made very clear by the staff they choose to hire.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Group interview. The manager takes notes. Questions are really based on your leadership qualities. It may seem nerve racking at first, but it is not bad at all. just appear relax and calm with your answers.