Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2010.

Interview

you fill out an application on the computer inside the store and the manager reviews it. if he/she likes what they see, they call about 10 people back for the group interview. the manager was cool. she was young, so it was really comfortable for us to communicate with her.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2009.

Interview

What a joke! I went in there, filled out an application, and briefly talked to someone about whether I'd worked in retail before. I think they asked if I had reliable transportation. As everyone knows, if you look right, not much else matters.

Interview Questions

• How will you get to work?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with the dress code?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2008.

Interview

walking in mall and was approached. was offered to come to a group interview if i was interested in working for hollister as a sales associate. i was not very interested but went anyways because my friend at the time was interested and we all sat down for a group interview. we filled out sheets on our typical availability during the week and then was called back to discuss f working there was something that we wanted to pursue.