Abercrombie & Fitch Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

1.8

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Marysville, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

We sat outside and she talked a little bit about the company and how she herself got into the company. It was a very easy interview and felt very comfortbale talking to her.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Ontario, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was just me and another guy that were being interviewed and we were both asked a total of 4 questions and told the interviewer a little about ourselves. The process overall took about 15 minutes. The very next day, the hiring manager called me and told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you name and describe a time where you had to work with people from different backgrounds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

The interview process was easy for me. Normally, A&F will do group interviews, but I got lucky and had a one on one with one of the stores managers. Do not dress up. Literally just look at what Abercrombie sells and wear something like that. I had on slacks and a nice blouse. It was too much. But, I still got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for A&F?
      If I customer came in looking for a specific item how would you assist them? What if we didn't have it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interview at Abercrombie & Fitch Southcenter mall Seattle, WA in October 2016. The process went through easily. It was supposed to be a group interview, but when I came, there was only me. The store manager asked me about 4 interview questions. The process took 15 mins. I got the offer right after the interview and she told me to come to orientation training later on the week.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about 3 or 4 days later asking to come in for an interview. Showed up to the store and one of the managers took me to a quiet corner of the store and asked me pretty generic interview questions. Whole thing lasted like 10 minutes and after she said to call the store to get my schedule for the week.

Interview Questions

• What's a difficult situation you've had to go through and how you overcame it?   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you had to work together with a team to overcome a challenge/   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2016.

Interview

Group interview style. Entire process took 15 minutes. I interviewed with two other people. The manager asked us to write our names and phone numbers on a piece of paper. He told us hours were performance based.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. The manager asked us a question and went around the group. All of the interviewers were dressed casual with a little bit of dressy. Overall it took about fifteen to twenty five minutes. The interview was very chill. I didn't sense any nervous vibes and everyone was very laid back answering their questions in a calm manner. The manager was nice, approachable, and wasn't intimidating when he asked the questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were under pressure and you had to make a deadline. How did you prepare and get through it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and realized one of the available times to interview was literally in three hours, so I chose that time. I went in and waited because, it was supposed to be a group interview, but I was the only one that showed up, and 15-20 minutes early, a plus. I was interviewed outside of the store so we can both hear each other, because it is in a mall, and simple questions were asked between me and the interviewer, and in 2 days I was offered a position. Male sure to leave your resume also.

Interview Questions

• Do you attend any schools?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation i.e. at work, school or home.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you showed leadership and respect i.e. at work, school or home.   Answer Question
    • Questions I asked the interviewer were, Can you describe a positive experience you had with the company? and, What source of career path can I have starting at this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The work hours were negotiable since I am in school, and also asked to make sure, if you're moving to a different city or out of state, if there is a opportunity to transfer.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Asked fairly easy questions, most were about teamwork and how you would handle a stressful situation. nothing to really be too concerned about. Really simple questions, just trying to see how you handle situations, if your a person with a short temper than this job is not for you. they need people with patience especially because of how the environment is and how fast paced everything is

Interview Questions

• what was one time when you were in a stressful situation and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Canoga Park, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back the next day. I believe it was due to the fact that the holidays were coming up and they NEEDED employees. I was hired on the spot and was told I had to wait for my background check to come in. Once my background Came in, I was called in to watch a video, go over a packet, and then that was that. I was thrown into the store with barely enough knowledge about the store on Black Friday :/ ..the absolute worse time of my life! And I didn't even get to work as a Stock Associate, I was forced to be a Brand Rep.