Abilene Christian University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abilene Christian University Interview Questions

1.5

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abilene Christian University (Abilene, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Face to Face 2 interviewers, the environment was comfortable as we sat at a conference table. offered drinks and small talk. very passionate about Christ centered education and very good listening skills by hiring team. Encouraging and honest about job

Interview Questions

• Strengths? weaknesses? general questions like that   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abilene Christian University.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Company looking to uphold christian values. Management experience is preferred. Experience with education IS A MUST. You will be working with students the majority of the time. They are looking for leadership, team work experience, and work ethic.

Interview Questions

Interview

Formal process. All application and information submitted through HR. Phone interview first, followed by in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. I negotiated for a director level position. The job was posted as a manager position.

Residence Hall Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abilene Christian University (Abilene, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

It took one phone call and I was offered a job! I did not go through an in person or any other stage in the application. the application does not require a lot.

Department Lab Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abilene Christian University (Abilene, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

I was already employed there as a dorm lab monitor. One day I was talking to one of my supervisors and his supervisors was listening in on our conversation. That's when he decided to offer me the part time position.