Absolutdata Analyst Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Absolutdata Analyst Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Absolutdata

Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very nice. They look for people who present them nicely - both physically and intellectually, verbally and non verbally. They take IQ/Intelligence test, then shortlist the candidates based on thier performance, then take group discussion and then take 1:1 interview. They look for the person who shows good presence of mind, spontaneous but logical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was selected in Campus interview, so there was no chance of negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Absolutdata

Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Round 1- Written Test (Data interpretation/Quatitative Aptitude)
    Round 2-group Discussion
    Round 3-Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• There was no such unexpected or difficult questions. but be through with time series concepts,data analysis concepts and case studies (preferably guesstimates). Some basic HR questions were also asked in the interview. The Group Discussion Topic was speak in favour or against "FDI in retail in India"
      The questions asked in the written test were completely data based and are of similar type to those asked in MBA entrance exams.   Answer Question