Absolutdata Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Absolutdata Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Absolutdata

2.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Panel screened my past projects, team management skills. Most of the questions were on statistics, basic data mining techniques and case studies. End-to-end process was of 2 weeks. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Absolutdata

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted in a very structured manner . Had Operations and HR discussion followed by that

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

There were two technical rounds which were very detailed in terms of regression, significance testing and involved case studies.The HR was very unprofessional though since she used to speak and send mails before for the rounds but post the second technical round she didn't even reply even on sending mail to her

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, difficult was solving case study on phone e.g how to predict the inventory for a DVD provider   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

first round HR Round , 2nd one Technical round, in this round they ask you about analytics, social media analytics. Best part is they do not let you answer. They are looking for a specific keyword, if You say that, then you are correct.

Interview Questions

Management do not know what they are looking for. They do not have slightest of idea what to ask in interview ..some questions were totally irrevelant. They just want ot prove their point. Dont have much projects. Not a good choice for mid level exp person to join this company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

3-4 Rounds of interviews. mostly technical in nature. Knowledge of statistics and technical knowhow of tools like SAS and SPSS is a plus. HR round is compulsory. One is looking for a person who has appetite for adhocness. Don't expect too much from the salary.

Interview Questions

• Business Case mostly numbers estimation. Techinterview.org puzzles would help a lot   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable to a within a band. I guess one could ask for 15% to 20% more than what is offerred for the first time.