Absolutdata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Absolutdata Interview Questions

Interviews at Absolutdata

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Absolutdata (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview had 3 had rounds.
    1) Aptitude test
    2) Technical/Hr
    3) PI
    In the aptitude test basics questions of quant,logical reasoning,english and data interpretation were asked.
    Technical/hr round included questions regarding sql,datawarehouse data mining,analysis and algo.
    In PI general questions about family,long term goals were asked

Interview Questions

• what is sql? why it is used?
      what are joins?
      syntax of joins with examples?
      sorting algorithms with their complexities?
      what is the difference between data warehouse and data mining?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Absolutdata (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I sent my CV to the HR and she got in touch with me for scheduling a telephonic interview. She postponed it by a day, but it eventually took place.

Senior Team LEader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The entire process took one week. There was total 4 round including
     Telephonic technical round
      Face to Face technical round
      HR round
      Senior Manager round.
    All the rounds were moderate level and interviewer were supportive and friendly

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to stream and tools in which I had experience   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two rounds. One with the HR and the other with the Functional Head. The interviews were more of discussions as with me they talked more about my experience and the kind of work I had in the past .

Also, they described situations to me wherein they wanted to judge my leadership and ownership skills.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions as I mentioned it was more of discussion   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Overall it was good. There was 4 rounds
    1. Written and system test.
    2. technical F2F
    3. Managerial
    4. HR

there was 10 question in which some are theory , some are output and some are demo app.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is recursion?
      Q: Explain Debouncing in javascript?
      Q: angular routing, getting data, localstorage.?   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There was 2 rounds of technical interviews and 1 round of HR . It was a nice experience in the interviews. first round was telephonic and the second round was skype interview. interviewers were very nice during the interviews. Also, the HR person was very helpful whenever I asked for any doubt. Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the technical questions/concepts regarding data processing like weighting of the sample, Tables etc.   Answer Question

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1.Technical Round by Telephone after that 2.Manager taken personal Round
    3.Final Round is HR Interview almost 3 months process

After completion all the rounds they are taken one more month for offer letter

Interview Questions

• Real time project Scenario and Technical Skills   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a telephonic discussion for a Bangalore based client of Absolute data. My interview went on for over 1 and half hours. Questions ranged from how to put a filter in excel to forecasting. It was all random, both the interviewers had no structure or flow.
    I was initially contacted by company HR from Gurgaon office. She followed up with me multiple times before the interview to make sure I am attending the interview. Infact she called me 4 times while I was on call for interview and immediately after the interview she called me to confirm that I have appeared for interview. i requested her to let me know the result, whatever it is and she gladly agreed.
    However its been more than a month I have not heard from her, I wrote her a mail asking for result but she didnt respond.
    I understand they might not like a candidate but its unprofessional to not even responding to the mail. It doesnt take more than 2 minutes to do so.
    I took a day off , prepared for the interview over weekend. Least they could do is let me know if I am not selected. I am really disappointed and wouldnt like to join such companies where there is no value of others time and efforts.

Interview Questions

Absolutdata Response

Jun 6, 2018 – Team - Talent

Hi there

This seems unusual and it's not the kind if interview experience we want to give our potential employees. We do appreciate the time each of our interviewees takes out to prepare and... More

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The Interview Process was well organized. The process took sometime to start but once it started all the rounds were conducted within a shirt span of time. The interviews were well structured. The feedback was communicated on the same day itself. It took about 3 days to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• cant say as it has been a long time since I was interviewed   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were some negotiations around the expected salary. The company HR was very cooperative in considering my expectations and were able to revise the offer without wasting much time and effort.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolutdata.

Interview

It was a combined interview i.e. Technical and HR together.
    First I was asked to introduce myself. Questions on DBMS, HTML, CSS were asked and then i was asked about my summer internship. Some puzzles were also asked and finally some common HR questions (Long term plans and why this company).