Abt Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 84 interviews

Staffing Agency4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Abt Associates

Application

I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

Interview was not as simple as I had thought, but had to provide a lot of documentation. Certificates were required. Also had to meet with various department heads. It also took quite some time to produce all needed information

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to join abt
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Brisbane) in Mar 2021

Interview

Two weeks after I applied for the role, I got called in for my first interview, which was a video interview. Two people interviewed me. They were very friendly and they made me feel at ease which was nice. A week later, I received an email notification requiring me to go in for a second interview(coffee catch-up). This time it was with the Head of the Section to which this role was to be working under and the immediate supervisor. The meeting was good I felt positive afterwards. I am still waiting on an outcome regarding this interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Abt Associates

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

A moderate lasting interview with escalating IT / Networking questions that go from what's the keyboard shortcut to lock the computer to how do you log into a computer locally.

Interview Questions
  • What keyboard do you use to lock a computer?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Abt Associates

Application

I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

The interview consisted of multiple rounds. I was able to connect with many senior associates across divisions. Very flexible with scheduling and organizing interviews. Very open minded a nice throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Abt Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

Screening part was fine, felt I was what they were looking for, made it to the second round of interviews. Met around 8 people, lack of diversity among who I interviewed with which I was surprised at. some of the interviewers were working at the same time (virtual--post-covid). I never heard back again am am fine with that, I think its rude to ask a question and then work at the same time and I did not feel comfortable at the lack of diversity, as a woman of color. They also kept emphasizing that this position is not how it is in academia--which felt condescending, I know it is not like academia...hence why I applied.......

Interview Questions
  • I cant recall any real captivating question, except again, them asking about my experience as a recent PhD graduate and then telling me that this position was not like academia (but the main experience I could share was from my PhD program)

Abt Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abt Associates in Jan 2021

Interview

Completely disorganized — confirm that they can meet your salary requirements during first interaction. I had listed my salary requirements in the application but no one inquired about my asks until i was 4 interviews in, at which point they told me that my asks were fine but later refused to offer me anything higher than 20K lower than my ask. Terrible HR structure.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Abt Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

Great and straightforward process. Many mistakes donE such as interview date and time, sent the wrong date. But interviewers really nice, and personable. Didn't receive follow up until a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Abt Associates

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly, very informative, and made the process very comfortable. We had a video conference, everyone was extremely positive, it seems like they would be a fantastic team to work with!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Abt Associates

Application

I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

Very nice interviewers who were easy to talk to, pretty standard questions, seemed really excited about their work and were excited to speak with me. Very clear and straightforward with the interviewing process; I always knew where I stood and what was next.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this career path?
5 people found this interview helpful

Abt Associates

Application

I interviewed at Abt Associates

Interview

Very quick. Around 3 days after I submitted a resume, they got back to me. I was told to come a week later for a panel interview. The panelists were not very friendly. I left the building thinking I don't want this job lol.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews