Abt Associates Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abt Associates Research Associate Interview Questions

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviews composed of a series of interviews with managers I would be working with. I enjoyed speaking with managers and learned more about Abt as an organization. The process was somewhat rigorous with back-to-back interviews, but I was allowed breaks in between. No cases.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself and why you would like to join Abt.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abt Associates

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abt Associates in January 2012.

Interview

My impression was that the interviewers cared a lot about employees' work experience. They were more interested in people who have hands-on experience on many of their on-going projects. Interview questions were could be specific to one step in a survey method. It is recommended to research the interviewers current and past research projects before the interview. It would be a plus to show that you know their work well.

Interview Questions