Abtran Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abtran Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Abtran

1.8

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Rome (Italy)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview on the phone after a few days. I was invited to go for a scenario interview, which lasted 2 hours and was mainly practicing so. The whole process lasted 2 days. I didn't get a nice feeling about the place mostly, bit old and quite crowded, but people working there seemed to feel part of a family.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to meet a deadline.
    Tell me about a time you dimonstrated good communication skills.   Answer Question

Abtran Response

Oct 30, 2019

Thank you for this review, we appreciate all feedback as it helps us to recognise areas where improvements can be made.

Best of luck in your career and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or queries.

Kind regards,
Employee Engagement.

Other Interview Reviews for Abtran

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

there is no individual interview. It will be a group experience where you will be evaluated for your ability to cooperate and solve problems. You will have to cooperate and the important is not the items you pick but your capacity to negotiate as there is no correct answer.

Interview Questions

• resolve the moon lander problem. (select the items you would get to get back to the earth)   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahon (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran (Mahon (Ireland)).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from them the following day calling me in for an interview. The interview was the next day and took approximately twenty minutes. It was very straightforward, it didn't seem like they were trying to catch me out at all. One thing I would say is that they are very focused on examples; they asked me to give at least six or seven examples of different scenarios, whether it be when I was faced with a difficult problem, worked in a team, etc. and how I dealt with the issue. Not too difficult but the sheer amount of different ones required threw me a little and I had to come up with some on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Abtran and the companies we work with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Brief and simple, very simple questions were asked. Was asked to do a typing test also. Wish I wasnt sucessful in the interview. Stay away from this company u have been warned

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahon (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Mahon (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy going and friendly interviewers, laid back and did not make you feel under pressure. They explained the job description well.
    Dress smart to avoid losing interview points
    Interviewers did not mislead on any information on the job which I find important.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you have had in the past of a customer servcie solution   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

Really nice interviewers made me feel very relaxed and was able to speak more freely because of that. Took about 10 minutes overall. Simple, basic questions asked about previous employment such as customer service experience and what skills do you have that can contribute to the roll. Also asked about what I know about abtran and who their main clients are. Very important to know about data protection and about abtran services too.

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet and was very straight forward asking about yourself and examples where you showed certain attributes and skills. There interviewer was nice and really connected with me letting me get all the aspects to answer each question

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. After a few days I called the HR department and was given an interview date. There were 2 people interviewing me and I found them both to be friendly and professional. The interview was fine. All the questions were the usual interview questions. I received a call form Abtran within a week after the interview offering me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online then heard back from them around 1 week later to tell me to come in for an interview, interview was very simple then i was offered the job around 2 days after the interview.