Abtran Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abtran Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Abtran

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran.

Interview

Applied online and received phone call to arrange interview. I was seated before a manager and a person from HR/recruitment. The interview lasted approximately 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abtran

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick Process, Received a call the day after applying for the job and got an interview 2 days later. 10 minute interview, relatively formal in a relaxed atmosphere. Received a prep sheet from a recruitment agencies which was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Example of times you displayed communication skills?
      Example of times you displayed leadership qualities?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maynooth (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abtran (Maynooth (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Well organised interview. I was contacted via an agency after applying online. The interview was conducted with a team leader of the team the candidate would be working with and another Abtran employee from another team.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Took over 3 weeks in total. I was interview first at Abtran offices by two peoples, a person from HR and a Team Leader. Basic normal interview questions, (tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses etc..) was told I would find out the week after the interview but the whole process took about 3 weeks

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call about 2 days later. Had a nice chat with the guy from recruitment. The interview was the next day and lasted about 30 minutes. Nothing special-why I applied, did I have any previous experience with call centre environment... Two days later I was informed I got the job. Started working 5 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone screening followed by face to face interview with two members of the company. Interview lasted about twenty minutes and was mainly focused on past experience and qualities relevant to the role. One or two scenario based questions.

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in September 2015.

Interview

Uploaded CV to recruitment agency. Received a call from them within 20mins to run through the details of my CV and clarify some points (sales experience, etc). Arranged a face-to-face interview for the following day. Met two members of the team for a more detailed interview. Interview consisted of questions of my own skills and experience and how that would benefit the company, as well a small quiz on my knowledge of the company and their clients

Interview Questions

• Could you tell is a time when you were able to find a sales opportunity in a customer service interaction?   1 Answer
    • What three terms would your friends or family use to describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in September 2009.

Interview

Same process as any other employer. These guys need warm bodies. There is no experience necessary so don't elaborate too much on the CV they don't care what you have done prior to this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was supposed to have incremental pay increases to 24.5K/annum. They had a pay freeze over three years ago and I never got the pay rises they promised. In fact I have not had a pay rise since.