Academy for Educational Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Academy for Educational Development

Behavior Change Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academy for Educational Development (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an interdisciplinary group conducting the interview by phone. First they introduced themselves and their roles. Then, each asked questions related to their area of expertise. Then they asked me about why i felt as though my skill sr matched, and hoe.

i frl u was the bedt candidate abd m

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best person for the position?   Answer Question

Program Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academy for Educational Development in December 2009.

Interview

All by email for a part-time position, but ended up meeting with a five-person committee who thought that I had applied for a full-time position. They explained it away by saying that they were interviewing me for two positions (one FT, one PT) simultaneous, which was being done without my knowledge. It took me asking a question about the flexibility of the work schedule to find out about this. it made me think that they did not really understand the process of interviewing candidates for jobs, and showed a lack of organization within the organization.