Academy of Art University Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Academy of Art University

2.7

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Long and drawn out interview process with many steps. In total I interviewed with 7 different people, some more than once. There was also a skill test, but as long as you are familiar with basic word and excel tasks it is a very easy test.

Interview Questions

Academy of Art University Response

Jan 4, 2018 – Talent Success Team

The quality of education provided by Academy of Art University is a direct result of our employee’s professional skill and passion. Though the interview process may have seemed extensive, it is... More

Other Interview Reviews for Academy of Art University

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Once I submitted the online application with my resume, I had a phone interview with an off-site recruiter. The off-site recruiter had me take 2 online tests consisting of administrative organizational questions such as filing numbers or explanations of how I would schedule. Afterward, the onsite recruiter interviewed about my experience asking general questions of management, filing and etc. Finally, the department director interviewed me asking me about my strengths & weaknesses as well as about my professionalism.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize your director's project ideas and scheduling needs?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Academy of Art University.

Interview

The recruiter was covering for another who recently left and was very busy. She was kind, clear, and communicative. I met with the recruiter once and two different managers. The offer came via telephone quickly and smoothly. There was no ability to negotiate due to budget cuts.

Interview Questions

• Very typical interview questions relating to passions, motivators, and career experience.   1 Answer