Academy of Art University Admissions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy of Art University Admissions Interview Questions

Interviews at Academy of Art University

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was nice, and easy. Very good questions. Relaxed environment

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing you experienced in past job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not

Other Interview Reviews for Academy of Art University

Admissions Interview

Interview

Very uptight feel... Really hard to connect with the two ladies who interviewed me... I left feeling like I didn't get the job. The admissions department is very uptight and ran very strict. You can be out of there in no time.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not normal interview questions. I found them to be random and some caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was this is what we offer, yes or no?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

four interviews most of which were short and to the point. There was a screening at first. Later I spoke to an HR manager which eventually led to the leaders of the team that I was going to be on. They were very friendly and receptive to my requests.

Interview Questions

Academy of Art University Response

Jan 4, 2018 – Talent Success Team

Thank you for this feedback. A candidate’s interview experience should be straightforward and positive. We are glad the process went well for you. Welcome to the Academy of Art University team!